Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old March 31st, 2010, 02:51 PM

Default scents that remind you of people.

i remember my ex would wear this cologan that i absoultey loved! he smelled amazing like sometimes when he would give me a hug or if we were cuddling i couldn smell it. and then this might sound weird but like if i left his house and i went home i could smell his cologan on my jacket . i loved it. now whenever i smell that scent i alwasy think of him
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:52 PM

thats not weird at all! iknow exactly what you mean by that how like when someone hugs you or you have been around them for awhile and there scent is on you.. love that espeically if it smells good. haha but yeah that happens to me all the time i smell things and it reminds me of something its almost like an instant flashback.
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:54 PM

if only these guys read these thread and then rthey would think we were weird haha but yeah i understand what you mean.. sometimes when i dated someone and then we break up and i move on to someone else if i really like my exs cologan then i buy it for ther new guy so i can contunue to smell that scent haha
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:39 AM

yes i have had that thing before. i went camping with some friends and i ended up liking one of the guys and he smelled so good so when we left thats all i really remembered of him. and if i ever smelled that sent i thought of him instantly. it was a good sent till i saw him again like 3 yrs later and he did not smell like that any more, and he was fat n ugly. so simply that sent is erased.
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:51 PM

i know exactly what you mean.. it's like it's their trademark smell!! and then you like awww that person.. but sometimes its not a good thing also!! haha. but i love it when your cuddle with your partner and they just have that smell.. ahHhhhh soooo cuteeee... so hungry right now though =(
Old April 12th, 2010, 02:43 PM

ahh yes! i think we all do it remember one time my ex and i were laying down and i fell alseep with my head on his chest he put his arm around me and we both knocked out .. the next day when i went home i put that sweater i had on realy quick to go outside and i could smell it. it smelled amazing
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:08 PM

yeah i know the feeling haha i once dated this guy and he wore one tyoe of cologan that i loved! i would alwasy ask him and he would be like thats just my natural scent i finally found out what it was and whenever i smell it i thin if him . we are great freinds now haha
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:11 PM

hugo boss .. boss.

mmmmm i love that scent. seriously it semms soo.. like clean and .. just nice i cant even explain it,.
but yeah i likeother ones but that one is by far my favorite.
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:54 PM

yeah theres also one scent that will also remind me of someone,, i love it tgho so i dont mind the memory its not like we ended on bad terms or something,