Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old March 8th, 2010, 06:59 PM

So last weekend I had a huge date with this guy I really liked and I wanted to accent my lips...i've been told that they're very sensual. Anyway...I did a brown smokey eye that blended with my skin tone and bright red lipstick. And man the affect it had. It was amazing!!! My guy loved it!!! And that was the night he asked me to officially be his and only his...so I was like did the lipstick have anything to do with it...and he said that it through in his face how sexy my lips were and he wanted them all to himself....WOW I know right...all that from some lipstick....
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:55 PM

i love red lips.. and i like to wear them any chance i get! but yeah i remember i dated this guy who didnt like them! yhe said i was too loght for them but then i look at celebs who wear them and they have the same skin colore as i do.. but needless to say i still wear it .. and change the shade from time to time
Old March 17th, 2010, 01:27 PM

I love the effect of red lipstick. Its very sensual how it looks especially when thats the only color in your outift. I did that for my dinner party on Saturday night and it was awesome. people were staring at me but in a good way I know lol. But honestly if you have't tried this you need to...Even if its not a bright red but like a deep dark red...you'll still get the effect going.
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:08 PM

im a new lipstick user.. i like red lips alot i do.. but esome people tell me i look good in it and others say im too light., either way i go with what i like and i wear it becasue at the end of the day its what you like and what you feel good in even if there re haters out there
Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:01 PM

I agree. Wearing Red Lipstick is really good and can look perfect on some people. However, I have to say that it can look silly, or WAY too much to be honest. D:

I think it's good to experiment from time to time, so I guess try the lipstick and try the different outfits, and see how it works.
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:45 PM

i adore red lips!! i really love wearting lipstick and i cant help but want to just buy more and more.. i dont have a red color anymore i lost it .. but i do use a really close color .. and i think after reding this im going to need a new red lipsrtick just to get back into the game i love it.