Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old April 28th, 2010, 02:48 PM

Default tough love couples.

soo i recently saw the first wo episodes of this show and its hilarious i really liked the two seasons of tough love but the couples its crazy some of them fight all the time. lol but yeah i alwasy miss it when it perimeres so im alwasys tuck wishin it would come on when i flip through the channels.
Old April 28th, 2010, 04:03 PM

yeah same here! i saw bits and piecesof the last most recent episode where they go the the pleasure chest and buy some sex toys and what no.. but i didnt watch it fully. i was watching guliana and bill on e! haha damn them they are too cute together
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:53 PM

haha yeahh! mann this show its kinda funny and intense in some laces too.. but yeah i remember when i was watching tough love they were asking if your in a realtion steve was doing a new show and i also saw it in a form somewhere online.. haha
Old May 3rd, 2010, 05:19 PM

yeah its funny becaseu each relationship is different and i can picture myself with someone like the ppl on the sho becasue of past relationship i have gone through that. like the guy who never compliments his gf and only points out her flaws.
or the highschool sweethearts who have cheated cant get over it but they are just soo used to being with each other.

the couple who fight all the time but have a great sex life. llike have had all those types of relationships
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:00 PM

yeah i like this show too its ontonight right i think im gonna watch it instead of g&b becasue that alwasys repeating and i never see tough love repating ever! and if i do its alwasy like the end of the episode soo yeah haha
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:32 AM

i missed last nights episode! i wanted to see if steve was gonna send courtney out on date with another guy and see what he was gonna do with dustin .. ahhh klol well hopefully repeats today becasue after i miss it when it premeires i can never seem to catch the rerun. ever!
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:23 PM

yeah i havent seen it either . anyways im here at wprk and i much rather be home of course watching tough love haha i just like the show and i think its funny becasue most the issues they go through i can relate too
Old June 2nd, 2010, 05:54 PM

i keep messing this! and i saw the most recent wedding episode when two of the couples got married! i just want to see the last three i wonder if they are gonna play it again because vh1 is not like e! they dont replay as often.. like on e! its alwasy replaying.. bh1 not soo much
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:41 PM

i didnt get to see the last episode ands the wedding episode so i want them to play it one day lol just so i can see who got married and who didnt and if that one younf couple does get engaged lol
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:56 PM

i wonder if this is going to come on again?? i dont watch vh1 all that much any more but i think its becasue theres really nothingon there that intrest me .. and i know i like watching tough love and tough love couples.