Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old May 26th, 2010, 11:08 AM

I dont have a blu-ray player but my uncle does so I usually just go to his house when I want to watch a blu-ray movie. I watched avatar in blu-ray and i must say that the quality was really good. I mean it is like better than watching the movie regular in the movie theater. Like the color is just so nice and everything just so detailed.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:02 AM

I am listening to California Gurls by Katy Perry and I seriously love this song. I could have it on repeat and not get sick of it. It just makes me like it more and more. In the beginning I didn't really like the song but it just grew on me as I listened to it.
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:13 PM

im listenig too amp radio too! online tho.. i forgot my ipod today and i need something to help me get through the day soo far.. ehhh.,. i mean there are alot of commericals and i keep finding myself falling asleep. its weird. it only makes me feel this waywhen im sititng if im standing then im good.
Old July 15th, 2010, 04:41 PM

i've been back into my vocal trance mode. right now i'm listening to Sophie Sugar ft. Zara (armin van buuren mashup)- Lost Together.
SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD..... i love love love it. i love running to music like this!!!!
let your fears go... you might find your way back home.. let your fears go.. you might find that you're not aloneeee!!!
Old November 9th, 2010, 04:36 PM

right now i'm listening to erykah badu and the roots baby you got me. it's such a nice song. i love erykah badu and the roots! i love their songs.. i never seen them in concert.. be nice if i can catch them.. but i know they aren't as frequent when it comes to performing. anyway, have a good day all.
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:53 PM

right now i'm listening to afrojack ft. eva simons - take over control. omgoodness i love this song. one of my favorites right now. although i think that might be one of the many songs i'll ever like from afrojack. lol but i can't wait to see dash berlin in concert! yippy! never seen them live and i'm pretty stoked!
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:54 PM

pandora britney spears radio haha i had to change it up[ a little but i really love britney i love all her songs and no matter what and even when she went through her tough time i wass till a true fan and wished nothing but the best for her.