Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old July 19th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Default phone company's

some phone company's drive me insane and i cant help but want to just call and yeahbat them and i should say some.. i should say tmobile! im extremely annoyed with them at the moment and i think its good that i still have 2 hrs left in work so that i can clam down before calling and yelling at them!
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:45 PM

what did t-mobile do that made you so angry? i have t-mobile too and recently i've been getting a lot of situations where my lines are being crossed. i don't know if it's my phone's company or the other person's phone company but it's so weird. last time i heard two girls whole conversation about their boyfriend's problem. and that's seriously a true story!!! i was like what is this!?!? hahah!
Old January 6th, 2011, 02:40 PM

yeah, i've heard that before where my friends complain about their phone lines being crossed and of course.. they have t-mobile. seems that t-mobile is the only one with that problem.. or at least from what i've been hearing. t-mobile recently charged my friend 700 dollars for something really unreasonable and she's fighting it to have it waived.