Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old July 12th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Default not finding someone attractive.

okay so recently i have been talking to this really great guy. hes hilarius and i have such a great time with him.. im a personality type of grl and that alwasys comes first and he is def. winning me over with his.. but im not attractive to him .. and i know the more and more you get to know someone the more attractive they become.. well i cant even picture myself being intimate with this guy but i guess we will se ebecasue im not rulling anything out.. because like i said hes such a great guy we get along and i have ablast when im with him
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:24 PM

and of course.. like the old saying goes.. personality over appearance any day. for me personally, the personality really does outshine the looks. i mean you can stare at someone for only so long but the spark of the relationships roots from the way you two communicate together.. you just have to have that chemistry and it seems like you really do have it with this guy. enjoy it. it's hard to find someone that we have so much fun with. trust me, looks really don't matter.
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:52 PM

i agree.. this how my current relationship got startyed we were both not really atterached to one another but now look at us at almost a year in a couple more months soo yeah give it a try .. you never know until you try ... i know this is random but im listerning to pandora and chris borwns forever reminds me of the office.. all jim and pam