Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old July 7th, 2010, 03:40 PM

Default i love my shoes too much!

soo everyone is always telling me ghow bad heel can be for your feet but there is on way in hell that i will stop wearing heels i mean i love them and i cnt get enough i love shoe shopping and ifeel like when we go out its not onyl how cute your oufit is and how cute you look but heels have a fashion show of their own. haha i loooovveee iitt
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:06 PM

i couldnt agree more i mean an outfit isnt complete unless there s a nice pair of heels to go with it.. and they can add alot to an outfit. its crazy how much better they can make things look .. like for example. have you ever tried an out fi on with heels and then taken off the heels and tried tow ear them with sandles or something and it doesnt look nearly as cute as it did when you wore heels.
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:11 PM

yeah i know what you mean sometimes my shoes kill my feet but i will not take them off becasue i love them and they ae too cute to change.. no matter what no matter how bad my feet hurt i will never tak eoff my shoes.. ever!
Old July 20th, 2010, 02:44 PM

yeah i love them as wll haha last night i was up late so i figured i would start to put some outfits together for this week when i go on vacya and i came up with some pretty cute things all with heels of course so once you tery them on with heels its hard to go back and look at it with flip flops on
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:40 PM

exactly!! youknow how thet say butterface.. "everything but the face" well i say buttershoes//" everything but the shoes" if you dont have cute shoes well then what are you doing shoes are a fashion in its own. not only the clothes the makeup.. the hair.. the accerssoriesd but tyhe shoes!!
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:11 PM

you dont have to say that twice! pshh i completely agree with you i cant help it i mean im sorry sometimes you just look too cute in your outfits to ruin it buy taking off your shoes.. also mean we are grown women! we dont need to be taking out shoes off in clubs. lol
Old November 2nd, 2010, 02:44 PM

i wish i can survive in heels. i tried it in vegas and i almost died.. they were sooo painful i ended up walking on my bare feet i always wonder how people walk so good in them.. heels are just not my thing unless i really have to wear them!
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:03 PM

oh same here honey! i love love shoes.. seriously that are too cute they are an accerssory in its own. how can you not love them. i always ay.. you walk in your shoes almost everday .. why not spend the money on them.
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:24 PM

so do i! they are soo gorgeous and i mean if your short they help not to mention they make everything look bhetter and they are just soo damn cute i cant help but now want to buy them whenever i see a pair i just have to have,
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:47 PM

every single time they try to shut your mouth! haha i love shoes honestly i werar heels are the time and if they are super cute i do not care i wear buy them in a smaller size anything i just need to go somewhere., and get out of this damn chair.,. its been 6 and a half hrs of this