Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old July 7th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Default trust

how important is turst for you.. for me its almsot everything its probably theee most important facotr when it comes to a relationship with someone becasue well if i cant trust you well then what else wont i be able to do and what kind of questions are going to be running through my head
Old July 12th, 2010, 01:47 PM

i agree trust is alot for me.. i once dated this guy who was amazing seriously such a great gy but i couldnt trust him becasue he was a player and liked to play the field too much .. basically one time he called 9 times and since i didnt pick up he went to someone else.. bs! who does that. after that i said.. NEXXXXTTT!
Old July 20th, 2010, 10:36 AM

yes trust is probably number one for me becasue if you dont trust somene then alll these things run through you head and its driving you crazy soo you start acting crazy and it drives your boyfreind crazy and then from there the relationship just goes to shit
Old July 15th, 2010, 03:56 PM

trust is a biggggg factor in a relationship.. if there's no trust than there's definitely no communication.. no real intimacy.. the elements of what makes a relationship isn't even there since trust is the base of a relationship.. thank gooodness i'm not in a relationship like that
Old September 15th, 2010, 01:09 PM

yeah in my currently relationship trush is very important.. becasue we are soo much alike in what we like and certain things we agree on but we are kinda different when it comes to going out and whats wrong and what is right. so we have to haver alot of trust in each other .
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:53 PM

this seems to be the topic .. the last few weeks.. actually now that i think about it.. the last month or so.. but basically i havent done anythign to show my guy that there is a reason to worry or distrust me.. i mean i guess with plently of reassureance but actions and what not. it should all work out