Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old June 30th, 2010, 02:00 PM

Default universal charger

i would LLOOOOVVEE if there was a universal cahrger for everything because i take a lot of road trips and i would love to just carry one charger in my purse and not 3 different ones.. for my ipod.. my phone and well i know the laptop needs it seperste one too but it would be nice if it was all the same as well. lol
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:53 PM

riiigggghhhttt! i mean how wonderful would that be! i would love it as well becasue i hate havingto unplug one think for another and then having to go all the way downs taiors to get another vharger that i left down stairs ealier that day haha i mean why cant we just one charger for all like when we travel.. having to pack like 3 chargers.
Old July 15th, 2010, 04:54 PM

universal charger like a universal remote.. if only!!!! if only all our electronics just had the same plug thing.. then problem solved!! i know what you mean though.. i hate hauling a gazillion of different chargers with me.. it's sooo annoyig and you have to wrap them well cause they can all tangle into a big oh mess!!
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:11 PM

i wanna get back to the old day when the phone would ring and i knew it was you.. now kiss like you meant itlike you miss me becasue i knwo that you do it.. i wanna get back with you.. get back with you.. haha well yeah a uinversal charger would be great! and hopefully iy would be universal for the car and for the home.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:56 AM

this is exactly what i need one charger for everthing i have i mean i need to know that i wont have to pack 3 different chargers when i leave on a trip and ipod a laptop and a phone charger soo i mean this idea woukld be great if they dont already have one out there
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:39 PM

that would be awesome if they had a universe charger! i hate carrying around soo much charger when i'm on a trip or something. and you have to roll them up so they don't get all tangled. but i doubt that they will ever come out with an universal charger..! but definitely would be nice.