Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old June 30th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Default cameras!

i think im going to buy myself a camera.. i really need it aned i think.. scracth that i know i will get great use out of it.. i love taking pictures with my freinds when we go out and i hate waiting dfor them to upload their pictures. .. i broke my camera about.. a yr ago actually and im dying i need one!

soo what are some recommendations on where top buy them and which brands to get?
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:44 PM

i recommend that you visirt i love that site and they have every name brand camea that you can think of i love it.. not to mention yop can type in how much you woild like to spend and they will always have somethign in your prince range soo ys iover stock is something i will def. recommend.
Old July 15th, 2010, 04:17 PM

i think having a camera around is a good investment! i don't have the newest camera on the market right now but i love mines =) i had it for about 2 years now and i bring it with me everywhere. it's always in my purse.. plus if i ever get into an accident i got my camera to take picture with. hehe. get one!!!
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:54 PM

I personally would think about what sort of use would you get out of the camera. Personally, I would pick something small, portable, but has decent mega pixels, like 5MP. Even better, if you have a phone that can deliver that camera quality, get that instead.

I would only recommend a camera if you're serious about taking photographs.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:54 AM

i just saw one in the target add for 100 and i want it soo bad but i ave too many things to pay for and my dad bday is coming up and i cant help but want to just spend it ona camera but i need to think logically.