Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old June 24th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Default Yay! Nail Polish!

my boyfriend and I went to this nail supply store where we live and omgoodness.. let me tell you.. their nail polishes are SO cheap! meaning OPI for 4 bucks and China Glaze for 3 and Essie for 2 and all that good stuff. i was soooo excited once i walked in. courtesy to the lovely boyfriend for letting me go polish crazy.
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:30 PM

ohhh niiccee! where do you live?? yeah i love bright nail polishes for summer like opranger and hot pin, but i also really like black brown and red and purple for fall and winter.. darker shades .
Old July 15th, 2010, 04:09 PM

wow. that's really cheap nail polish! you're lucky you live in an area that has cheap nail polish.. going to sephora to get opi are soooo expensive.... i need to do a little research and look for a place that have cheap nail polish..!! i love nail polish and paying an arm and leg just isn't worth it!!
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:15 PM

i love nail polish it does soo much like really i mean it just looks nicer on your fingers and toes and i love it plus i dont really like getting fake finger nails becasue i type all the time and to be honest i hateb the after math of the nails and i just rather paint them
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:21 PM

i love nail polish i think its a girls best accessorie because well lets face ti the right colors can do soo much.. for example.. in the summer we have out bright neon colors.. winter more of the red's purples and what not.. but still it does soo much for an outfit.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:59 PM

yes i love nail polish although my nails arent the cutest right now but still its like the best accerssory so yeah i do need to do my nails asap and i need to do them now ebcasue this is not acceptable
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:45 PM

nail polish is the best accessorie a girl can have.. really it is.. it brings soo much even to an outfit. when youhave a nice color on and you have an outfit on it just makes it look all better!.