Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old June 17th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Default Healthy Smoothies

So, i got bought a blender yesterday and i'm super excited to start making yummy healthy smoothies. i just need some ideas in what kind to make. my favorite of course is the fruit smoothies but i'm planning to do some vegetable smoothies as well even if they don't sound oh so healthy but i still need my dose of vegetables. any delicious combos you guys can think of for me? thanks!
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:13 PM

my favorite combo definitely has to be strawberries and bananas. my mom use to make home made smoothies for us when we were young and they were soooo delicious. i remember she had strawberries, bananas, kiwi, apples blended into one with some ice in it. sooo delicious. she even made carrot juice taste good. lol no idea how though.
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:48 PM

Mmmm.. i love those homemade fruit smoothies. you can't go wrong with that. i have one every morning before i go to work or school. it's easy to make and isn't so time consuming. my favorite is mango.. strawberries.. bananas.. apples.. and a little bit of ice.. trust me.. it tastes really really gooood!! good and healthy!!
Old July 15th, 2010, 04:56 PM

the last time i had a home made smoothie was at my friend's house. she was all obsess with her new blender and was just blending anything together and hoping it was going to turn out to be a good one. she recently did carrot with condense milk and some ice. i never liked carrot but let me tell ya.. it was deeeelicious! yums
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:01 PM

i LOVE smoothies! they are the best likeand i dont know about you but i count them as a snack soo if i get it i think of it as a snak liek if i was going to eat cvhips or something such a healthy snack lol.. just toooo goooodddd!
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:29 AM

im feeling a little under the weather right now and i could go for a nice smoothie right about now.. i mean who doesnt love a good smoothie. if i could learn to make smoothies the way they do in robeks or jamaba juice i can probably grantee that i would be on a smoothie diet . its that serious
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:57 PM

Mmmmm.. the thought of a smoothie right now sounds good! i haven't made my own smoothie in years. i bought a blender a couple of years ago but never really got around to making my own smoothie. but that sounds so delicious and healthy. i need to look up some good combos with fruits now. of course the strawberry and banana with a little of vanilla ice cream sounds delicious. omgoodness typing this out is making me hungry! definitely going to pick up some fruits on my way home.