Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old June 12th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Default how can we see eachother more often?

not sure if this goes in men's health, women's health, or otherwise. we need a romance board badly. xD

so here's the issue. me and my boyfriend have been together for about 2 1/2 months, and we've been really happy for most of it. however lately, with finals and work, we barely have time to see eachother, and when my boyfriend calls to meet up with me, i usually can't make it because of my family pretty much restricting when i can go out, so i can only go out when it's for work or school. D:

anyone got some advice? because i really like the guy a lot, but it seems we're going to be spending lots of time apart. D:
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:40 PM

i would say go see your boyfriend when you both aren't working or going to school but since you said your family is restricting you from doing anything but school and work than i guess the best way is to just meet in between? catching lunch with each other? after work? before work?
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:57 PM

hmmmm. i guess it depends on how you really feel about this guy. i think if you're just kinda into him, but not really, you may want to talk thigns over and break it off. maybe. however, if you're really into him, and i mean really into him, i think then you may want to try and work things out between you two, so you can hang out more
Old June 21st, 2010, 12:57 PM

why dont you guys both figure out a day where you dont have anything to do and plan to hangout that day ... that way you look forward to that day when it comes and you have something to look forward to during the week. and even if its something like the beach. the movies just renting movies going out to eat something ., just kep it so its all about the two of you.. and you can talk about everything.
Old June 24th, 2010, 01:21 PM

definately. I'd agree with julia. you got to try and meet somewhere in between, whether it'd be lunch with the family, or just see eachother at school. you can make it work, althyough it sounds like it'll be really really hard.

good luck.
Old November 9th, 2010, 04:27 PM

i don't really know how old you are but it seems like you're still pretty young to have your parents/family restricting you from going out. maybe you're to young anyways for a boyfriend? maybe i'm just being too straight forward with this. but i guess the best way would be finding time in between your class/work schedule.