Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old June 10th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Default Iphone 4

i've been seeing this everywhere on the internet. i have friends who are really excited about this coming out as well.. talking about how they are going to get it and blah blah blah. i have an iphone myself.. but i think i'm going to wait until after the next generation comes out after the iphone 4. since it's the 'new' looking one i think i'll wait till they come out with something better. but at the same time.. apple does this all the time. AHHH what do you guys think about the new iphone 4?
Old June 11th, 2010, 01:56 PM

well currently i do not have an ipod but i am hoping that i could get one soon either the iphone 4 or one of the older genorations of iphones. simply because thats what everything is turning to. if i was able to get the new iphone i would be so much more excited by having that one you would just up date it as much as you could. anyways i will give it a try.
Old June 12th, 2010, 12:52 PM

i only saw bits and pieces of what the iphone 4 is simply based on the pictures from the internet, and I have to say, what's different about the iphone from the one we have now?

I'm guessing unless it has more apps, or if it has a lot more functionality, or if you can do more with it, then i have to say that the hype surrounding it is definately overblown.
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:12 PM

i was watching the news and so much people pre-ordered it that you can't even pre order it anymore. just going to have to buy it in stores. i don't think i would be getting it until i actually see some sort of improvement. and you know how it works... they just come out with something different looking but just here and there is different.. next thing you know 6 months later they come out with ANOTHER different iphone4 the second version.
Old June 18th, 2010, 02:06 PM

the iphone 4 just looks to me like an upgrade. i think if they do something like increase the resolution, or increase the size of the disk drive in the iPhone, then it might be a good idea to hold off and wait until it is really cheaper.

because why get an upgrade when the system you have is good enough?
Old June 21st, 2010, 01:43 PM

i think its cool how pple has the software for the old iphones IOS4 so that you can still update your iphone and not have to get the new phone. maybe you cant afford it or your just not up for an upgrade just yet. so i think thats pretty cool and it works out for everyone.. good looking out
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:08 PM

-_- this is a touchy subbject for e right now becasue i really would like to be an owner of a iphone.. but sadly i cannot .. becasue i have tmobile and they do not carry the iphone! ahh it drives me insanse i mean yeah im very happy with blackbery i love it its great. but ive had an iphone for awhile now and i would like to try somhting new.
Old July 16th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Send a message via ICQ to wecrerpenia
Default Iphone 4

There is a jurno wanting to write an article about my stuff with the iPhone. When the article does come out I will post a copy here. But I am not holding my breath. LOL
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:53 PM

Personally, I would love a smart phone, but I am not prepared yet to pay for the data plan to afford the iPhone. Otherwise, I would get one or an equivalent smart phone that has video+music playback and youtube, and just zone out to the apps and the youtube all day.

I love me some multimedia phones.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 02:50 PM

i wouldn't mind having an iphone 4. but it's way too expensive for me right now. the resolution on the phone is absolutely amazing though! it's so so clear.. way different from the 3gs. but as of right now.. i'm very happy with my 3g.. maybe when they come out with another iphone 4 2nd gen i'll look into it!