Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old June 4th, 2010, 01:43 PM

Default men in the makeup isle?

ok i have been getting a bunch of problems for having my husband stop by and purchace my makeup if hes in the area. is it wrong for me to ask him to do this task? his friends always tease him and ask him if the shade "blah blah" is really for him or for me. i really feel bad but im currently prego and its really hard for me to be up and moving around a bunch. so im hoping that i will be able to do this shopping on my own but i have always had him help me with all tasks and they give him such a hard time.. is it wrong for him to purchace my makeup?
Old June 7th, 2010, 12:09 PM

i personally dont think that he should be getting all these problems from his friends.. maybe they just like to tease him.. i think that its ok because your not able to get out and do it for your self but once your able to go to the store for your self then he should not have to buy it for you, but currently then i think that its ok that hes doing it for you simple because your unable to.
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:27 PM

yeah i think his freinds just like teasing him and im sure they have done it to one another.. this week just happens to be his turn. anyways congrats on the baby and yweah at least your husband is willing to go get your makeup some of them wont even touch tampons or makeup.
Old June 12th, 2010, 12:43 PM

hmmmmm.....i would say that it should be nothing that's too terrible. A guy may feel awkward in the makeup aisle at worst, but he shouldn't be teased like that, especially if the husband is an adult. good natured ribbing, that's one thing, but if his friends are maliciously and constantly teasing him, then it's his friends that are the problem, not you.
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:16 PM

no! nothing wrong with purchasing makeup for their pregnant wife! i mean a man getting make up is a little bit weird for him but hey you're having his kid. a pain that you have to endure that is way worst than getting ridculed by his friends! nothing compares to that. asking him to do a little something something for you is not out of line. he should be glad to do it for his wife.