Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:43 AM
Default Embarrassing Day

O.K. so this isn't really about personal health issues. But I was just wondering what is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you or at least one of the most embarrassin things that has happened. For me it was yesterday. I was just walking out of class and this big group of people were walking towards my way I guess to go to class so I started walking towards the side and this guy just walking towards me raised his hand for a high-five and I gave him a high five because I didn't know whether to ignore or what so I just gave him the high five but anyways when I did I guess my aim isn't very good so I accidently hit his face too though I hit mostly his hand I hit part of his face or at least thats what i thought so I just turned around and said sorry really loud. Omg it was just too embarrassing I really hope I dont see any of them again because that would be all the more embarrassing. Or if I do I hope they don't recognize me as the one that can't give a high five.
Old June 4th, 2010, 11:48 AM

lmao. that is way way way too funny. i would seriously want to hide under a rock.. thats like one day i was walking with a bunch of friends and my mind was some where else and like i guess i forgot to take a step and all of a sudden i just tripped.. over nothing.. haha i forgot to lift my foot and i got all confused and almost fell. i just started laughing but i was so embarresed i turned all red.
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:16 PM

This is the story of a young person who got off the bus to check out a nearby jazz festival out of the blue, only to realize that the bus lines have stopped running. The person calls their parents to get a ride, and when they asked where the person was, they accidently blurted out "I'm on the corner of Red Light and Green Light."

Embarassing, it was, but the worst part is that this person's parents will never let them forget it for as long as they live.
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:29 AM

we just moved into our new house and so we were taking some of our furnature out of storage so i asked my husband to pledge(shine the wood) on our dresser well he did at the base of our stairs.. well here i come down stairs in a hurry to get a drink of water out of the fridge.. well u guessed it. i slipped on it. the even better part he heard me fall and came running down he was wearing his socks.. and yes he slipped as well too. it was great.
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:14 AM

i remember in hs, or might have been 8th grade not sure.. anyways i remember going toeat with the fam and we were waiting to be seated.. well i brought a friend and their wasnt enought sitting room in the waiting area. so i was leaning up against the bigg wickered chair my freind was sitting on.. as i got up i guess there was a nail sticking out and it snagged onto my jeans... leaving a big hole in them!
Old June 11th, 2010, 12:54 PM

these stories are great! they made me laugh really hard. i was thinking about all the times silly stuff like that has happened to me. i cant even think of just one thing to post on here, so i will post about my cousin when we were little and in elementary school. we were walking and talking and he wasnet paying attention and walked into a pole. it was very sad he ended up having to go to get some sitches poor guy still has a scar 20 yrs later!
Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:34 AM

hahaha honestly! i dont really think that its THAT embarrassing, becasue you could have fallen after trying to give him a high five lol either way im sure he didnt think anything of it. and it seems like something you can laugh off.. seriously tho funny story