Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old May 29th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Default Function key problem in dell studio?

i was trying to connect my phone to our broadband router. as i remembered, a computer technician (whom we wrongly trusted) changed it's password. as i was surfing for possible ways for acquiring the new password (i guess it's WLAN?) so that i could connect my phone, one suggested that i press the button on my router for 30 secs. that was what i did. but after that, my laptop, which was wirelessly connected to the router, lost connection. how could i reconnect my laptop? ( please help me. i badly need internet. (( i tried opening the url for my router but i don't know my username and password. how do i get to know those? help me please. (( i am pretty sure that it was not the reset button. it was in front of the router. and oh, my router is a Linksys WRT54G. i pressed the button on the lower left front corner of the unit. it has the bridge logo unit of cisco sytems. what's the effect of such pressing of button to my connection? what did i do wrong? how can i get my wireless connection back? help me please?