Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old May 29th, 2010, 06:00 AM

Default Hello, how are you?

Hello, world! thank millions.
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:11 PM

hey how's it going?

i am doing well, jsut really tired. it is way way way way way way way hot in here. it's not just hot, it's warm and humid, the perfect form of weather for me to sleep in, so now i am starting to get sleepy all of a sudden.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. .....................................
Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:38 AM

I am doing well just a little stressed about school and work but overall it has been a pretty good day. Though it is only the beginning of the day. How has your day been going?
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:06 PM

hello. my day is going well, its kinda hot but still im super excited for the summer to be here already. how is everyone else doing ? any plans for the weekend.. happy hump day! thank good its wendesday after today the week goes by too fast.
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:33 PM

hi! i live in los angeles, ca and my goodness.. the weather here is just perfect right now. it's sunny.. not too hot and not cold at all. perfect beach day. i just want to throw on a sunflower dress and just go out there but nope. not today. but it's summer and we better have more of these sunny days!!!
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:25 PM

so far.. soo good.. it's not that hot right now which is a DEFINITE good thing because i swear it can get so hot in here. today is the last day of work for the week. yippy. i'm super excited for the weekend and just relaxing. summer school is starting back up next next week so BOO!!!!
Old July 7th, 2010, 04:05 PM

heeeeyyyy.
im doing good how are you guys doing.. today is actually when my weekend starts and im not sure what im going to do but i would love to do something.. what are you guys doing this weekend? any plans for the rest of the summer? anything exciting that you have alread done?
Old August 26th, 2010, 05:00 PM

im okay, super tired.. warn out.. i need to sleep more perhaps.. and not run around all the time.. stop drinking coffee and not stress out over school becasue its pretty important now soo yeahh im tired..hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old September 28th, 2010, 03:42 PM

thank goodness to a/c. because la is going crazy right now. it's about 100 or so out there.. and yesterday was the hottest day record in los angeles dating back to the 1800s. ahhh it was like 113 yesterday. that's vegas weather right nwo!!! it's horrible when your walking in the hot sun from other side of the campus to another!
Old April 8th, 2011, 02:02 PM

im good how are you!! im more then ready for my weekend! seriouslty i cant help but want to leave this chair ium sitting in but i cant sadly in about 3 hrs i can but well see how slow that time will go.