Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:24 PM

Default When should I have sex?

So, I'm in a relationship, and I've been with the person for 2 months, and we've been dating for about 3 months. However, recently, my boyfriend asked me to hang out at his house when his parents are out of town for a few days. I think that all he wants to do is just hang and be close, but I'm not sure if we might go any further or not. What should I do if he attemps to make a move? Should I go wtih it, or should I wait longer?
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:29 PM

well it all just really depends on you. if you are ready and want to have sex with him then i say go for it..but then if your not to sure about it then i would wait simply because you want to be sure its what you want specially if your going to be giving up your v card. just try to think about it and dont hesitate to say no if you do not want to sleep wiht him.
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:51 PM

yeah. you just gotta make sure that you're ready to do the deed with him, no matter what he says. make sure that if you are not ready, just tell him in advance, and be adamant if you're still unsure.

that doesn't mean you can't have a nice time at his house, but you should know what you want to do .
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:20 PM

i agree with this. You just gotta know where you stand, see what you need to do, and know how far you can go. afterwards, just roll with whatever he offers to do, though know when to say no.

relax, and have fun~!
Old June 2nd, 2010, 06:01 PM

yeah well its all a comfort level .. if you feel like you can trust this guy and hes your boyfreind then do it ...wait will he be ypur first? hmm well dont let anyone pressure and somronr tell me you forget about it
Old June 3rd, 2010, 02:54 PM

If it's your first time, then yeah........2-3 months might be jumping the gun. I would recommend you'd wait at least 6 months ebfore you even consider the possibility of any sexual contact, at least that's how I feel.

Even so, even if you had sex, 2-3 months, that's a bit too fast for my taste, at least for me.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 07:01 PM

have sex when you feel and know that you are ready to have sex. the biggest mistake someone can make is having sex bacuse they feel obligated too. don't fall for pressure and do it when you know you are ready.
Old June 18th, 2010, 02:45 PM

I definately agree. While having sex can be a really wonderful thing, I think if it's your first time, you would want it to be at least with someone you like. It would suck if you lost your virginity to someone that didn't appreciate you, or in a situation where you were impaired or in a bit of a sleazy spot, haha. At least that's what I think.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:22 PM

honestly.. he needs you as much as you need him to make this sexual exoperince happen so i would say. if you do go to your house and he does try to make a move think about it before going over there.. and think do i really want to do thi?? if your answer is yes then do it.. just make sure its what you want and dont feel pressued to do so.. its all in your hands.. and dont make it something you regret
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:26 PM

2-3 months is definately way too soon for the sex itself, in my opinion. I would say that the most you could go at that point would have to be at least 2nd base at the MOST. However, your boyfriend should wait or stop if he tries anything. At least, that's what I think.