Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old May 21st, 2010, 01:45 PM
Default dressed..

are long dresses still in season? i mean i know they were so last years styles but are they still trendy or are they really last year and should not be worn? also i was looking at alot of the summer dresses and what im noticing that many of the summer dresses are super short is this 2010s new summer trend?
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:11 PM

i wouldn't know about the trends as of right now in terms of fashion, bu in terms of fucntion, long dresses are not a good idea. it's going to get hotter, so wearing something a little shorter would be a good idea. at least, that's what i think. long dresses are defiantely not as good as they were in the winter.
Old June 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM

i think that there was a bunch of cute things going on because there are so many new trends going on that i think that its safe to say that there is more new trends that do not involve wearing those floor length dresses im just really not into wearing them because one im too short adn two there really just not that flattering on me.
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:53 PM

i would say that the trends don't matter to me, so i would say that it is update to you to determine if the style looks good. otherwise, i would say in general, a shorter skirt would be ideal beause it's getting hotter, and a longer dress would not be a good set for the season.

however, if it looks good, go for it.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:11 PM

i've seen girls in maxi dresses and they look gorgeous in them so i don't necessarily think they are out of season. i'm not really trendy person. lol so i just wear whatever i am comfortable with. i wish i can pull off those maxi dresses. i'm short so i think it might make me look shorter ? lol. i never bought one because i think i'll just look awkward in them.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:05 PM

long dresses alwasy come into season in early spring and summer.. because they are very summery to wear to the beach and as for shortness.. shortness will alwasy be in.. and yeah lately all the trends have been mini.. tiny is in.. thin is in soo yeah its all the same thing.