Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old May 21st, 2010, 12:04 PM

Default trojans new condom.

has anybody used the new trojan extacy condoms.. im wondeing if there any good i have heard alot of mixed reviews on them.. some people say they are like giant trash bags on the end but others say that they really like them.. so im wondering if anybody has any reviews on here. ( i put it under mens health because men are usually the onces who do not like wearing the condoms) so i want to hear from you as well.
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:43 PM

personally i have not tried them but my sister in law says they use them and that she really likes them. so im not to sure how it is on the guys part but i do know that she says that she really likes them alot. so i am not sure if im helpful in answering what your asking but im hoping that you can enjoy them.. good luck.
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:45 PM

Never experienced them, so I wouldn't know. However, I have to say that it really depends on the guy's preference IMO. If that is what he likes, then that is good, but if it does the job, IE, prevent pregnancy and protect you from STDs, then I think you'll be fine in the end.

I'd go with the reviews to be safe.
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:50 PM

the new extacy ones work amazing. i like them there is never a dull moment when your using them.. haha i really like them my only complaint is the head seems so huge on them im not sure i really like that but my partner says he dosent mind them he like some of the other ones better but then again these seem to work really good as well so hopefully you like them too,
Old June 7th, 2010, 12:41 PM

i have always wanted to try the nex extacy onces because i have heard alot of good things.. but im on the shot so i do not need to use condoms. ( im married and have been with the same partner for 3 years) if i ever go off of the shot then i will be able to try the new condoms. my husband is really go at making sure we nothing happends..
Old June 8th, 2010, 12:41 PM

i have never tired before but i do see the commercials for them and honestly i think ive tried a couple of them in those variety pack.. but other then that i have never tried. it.. im not going to lie im a little curious.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:52 PM

so i cant help but ask.. does anyone use any other brand besides trojan?? i mean im no condom expert or anything but do you use any other brands ... becasue the other night my boyfriends brother brought him a bag of condoms he got for free at his school. and to be honest. only a few of them were trojan and the rest were this brand i had never hearsd of it.. im sure they are all pretty safe right!?