Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old May 19th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Default baby hairs

I have a bunch of baby hairs that just dont seem to ever grow out. I don't know what to do because they stick up and it just looks crappy. Thats why I never know what to do with my hair because it just always looks ugly. I mean its just like the hair around my forehead like where my bangs are but they are so much shorter so it just looks weird.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:45 PM

ughh i hate baby hairs.. thats why when i get out of the show i make sure to brush my hair right away.. becaseu if it starts to dry without me parting it the way id like it to go. then i wont be able do work with it.. it looks horribale and i end up putting my hair up that day lol
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:22 PM

try hair wax it really helps hold those baby hairs down i was having the same problem and i told my hair stylest about it and she told me to uses a small amount of hair wax or hair palmade(sp?) then she styled it for me and showed me how to use the diffrent types of products and guess what.. it worked for me. i really like it.. plus me taking care of my hair it has really started to strenthen and grow!
Old May 24th, 2010, 01:35 PM

try your best to tame it.. thats the only way you are going to get it under control simply because there is really nothing that you can girl i know has had baby hairs that have stuck up her whole life and there is nothing that she was able to do to try and keep them down because there was just too much work to really make it work.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 04:51 PM

ugh i hate them too lol.. i also dont like it when you miss some hair we your shaving lol and your like damn its like a little patch on your legs lol. anyways try using lotion when you have those fly aways .. it makes them go down.. and if you have short baby hairs.. well theres always bobbie pins
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:43 PM

yup, i have tons of baby hair too. and baby hair always come around when i use my hair straighter too much. and that's one of the reason why i don't straighten my hair as often as i use too. the hair straightner starts breaking my hair off making me have tons of babyhair. i looked ridcule with this hair sticking straight up. it annoys me so much that i pull them out. lol but if it's one of those omg i have a baby hair and i just notice it.. lotion is a good way to keep them down.