Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old May 19th, 2010, 09:48 AM

Default favorite dessert

So I was just posting in the girl scout cookie thread and typing about the cookies just reminded me of macaroons and now I am craving them. I love the macaroons from Paulette's in Beverly Hills they are just like the best ever. My favorite kind has to be the chocolate. I can't wait to go back and buy a whole box. Too bad they are so expensive. I think it was like 1.50 for one or something and they are pretty small. So does anyone else love macaroons or what is your favorite kind of dessert or snack.
Old May 19th, 2010, 02:12 PM

ive been craving a strawberry pie from marie calenders! mmm sooo good i love it and i like getting it covered with shipped cream and then a side of whipped cream becasuse whipped cream is my all time fave! haha yummm
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:08 PM

that sounds amazing right now! mmm i cant help but want some right now haha but seriously it sounds tooo good right about now.i thik after im off work im gonna go get some. haha but my fav dessert is ice cream i love ice creammm i can eat it all day evryday
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:28 PM

At the moment, I am absolutely loving Jamba Juice's smoothies. They're very good, they make you feel like you're drinking a very healthy drink, and on top of that, it's very light as well so you don't get that bloated/full feeling from eating things like ice cream or ice cream shakes or cookies.

Those are great.
Old May 21st, 2010, 10:18 AM

so im a total baked goods fan. currently im on a brownie kick.. i think i have made over 7 boxes of brownies in the last two months.. haha i usually bake them and take them to work because i cant eat a whole box at home.. but latly ive been buying the ghirardelli brand and they are so so so good. i cant stand the other boxed brands. the ghirardelli's double chocolate chip brownie mix is outstanding.. AMAZING! and im usually not a sweets type of person.. just these last 3 months ive been eating alot of sweets.
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:10 PM

You have not lived until you've had Creme Brule. Granted, it has a lot of calories, and it is not very healthy AT ALL, it is EXTREMELY tasty and very satisfying. However, it's hard to find Creme Brule. Only plac I know where to get them would have to be the Elephant Bar restaurant, and as far as I know, there is only some in California.
Old July 12th, 2010, 03:50 PM

i like jello i mena yeah i ove all these other desserts but sometime jello just hits the spot lol and i love it.. but yeah i alos love ice cream funner cakes. lost of other things there are too many to name haha but im sure i will thin about this all day... ohh cream puffs!