Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old May 18th, 2010, 12:56 PM

Default jack in the box commercial

i alwasy laugh at the jack in the box commercial when jack and his wife go to the movies and the guy is all 4 dollars for popcorn and jacks all: 4 dolars! its not even a meal!" hahaha gets me everytime.! super funny becasue its true the prices are ridiculoius at the movie theaters
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:48 AM

Yeah haha I always laugh at that part too it is freaking hilarious. I always find it kind of interesting how jack and the box has so many commercials but then it doesnt seem like they are doing well in their restaurants i don't know maybe it is just the ones around my house because I barely see people going there these days.
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:00 PM

Jack in the Box commercials are funny.

I think from what I heard, the advertisement company that does those commercials has an exclusive deal with Jack in the Box to do those commercials, and the guy who is in the suit of Jack is actually the President of the company itself. t least, this is what a friend told me.
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:45 PM

i have heard the same thing im not sure tho simply because why would the president want to spend all his time doing that. i really dont beleive it. well if it is good for him that hes getting involved with his company but i think its funny too when hes all 4 dollars thats not even a meal..
Old May 24th, 2010, 01:52 PM

thats really cool i have always wanted to know who played the jack in the box idea.. haha i once went out for halloween and there was a guy wearing a super large jack in the box head.. i think its cool that so many people wish they could be like jack.. hahah jack even has his own theme song.." hit the road jack and dont cha come back no more no more no more"
Old June 12th, 2010, 12:16 PM

One of the silliest/stupidest commercials would have to be two girls talking about the sandwiches, and Jack is like "This is the stupidiest commercial ever>' and two bring up that they can kis. All he does is that he just looks at them, and that's it. It's just so out of the blue, that it's funny, at least to me.
Old June 24th, 2010, 01:10 PM

i wonder if there is a place where you can watch Jack in the Box commercials, since those commercials are usually really well done. There were such good ones. I would love to check it out, but I can't find them anywhere, except on youtube, and last I looked, there was nothing there.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:58 PM

that commerical is funny! and he's all crying in the movie theater over the hefty price of the popcorn. it's true though. just popcorn and a drink is already 10 bucks. imagine going on a date. 20 bucks for movie tickets around 10 for the food.. oh my 30 bucks spent there. better be one heck of a date :P
Old July 12th, 2010, 06:01 PM

hahahahha too funny yeah they do get pretty xcreative with there commercials and its pretyt funny becaseu well they all have some truth to it.. but yeah im here and im ready to goo.. ohhh look at the time i can go yay! yes its on and popppin!