Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old May 18th, 2010, 11:01 AM

Default car chargers

so. i was thinking maybe i should invest in a car charger since my phone is alwasy dying casue i never charge it at home. but i really dont spend that much time in my car. i mean yeah on trips.. but even then i make sure to charge my phone and it last even on a 12 hr drive to texas. hmm so is it worth it!?
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:33 PM

if you spend alot of time in your car then yes it makes sense casue you canc charge while driving and then your phone will never die.. but to me if im out and i didnt charge my phone thats my bad. i hate it when it dies but i mean whoese fault is it.. mine so i cant really be that mad
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:38 PM

my friend loves his car charger and he doesnt even have a car anymore! he was recently in a car accident but he carries it all the time so when hes in my car or in other ppl cars he cna charge his phone becasue his phones dies really fast soo yeah i mean if your gonna use it.. then get it
Old May 21st, 2010, 11:30 AM

i loved using my car charger, i need to invest in a nother car charger mine was in my purse when it got stolen so i no longer have a car charger but i need one because i do not always stay the night at my house so if im staying a few nights at a friends place or soemthign if i have a car charger i can atleast charge it at their houses.
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:19 PM

I would say that it is a good idea to invest in a car charger, only because if you're going to be driving in any capacity, whether it'd be from school or from work, you can always plug in your phone right before you drive off, and it'll be constantly charged. And it saves you time from searching for a charger, or deal with the hassle of the phone dying.

At least, that's what I think.
Old June 11th, 2010, 02:01 PM

i can not live with out a car charger. i always forget to charge my phone when i go to bed at night i hate how it always dies when its about 5ish and im trying to make plans tot go out that evening then i have to get home only to discover they left 20mins before i got home n was able to call them back so when i invested in a car charger i was able to plan my nights out.. much better.
Old June 18th, 2010, 02:15 PM

I would say that a car chager would be a great investment, especially if you are forgetful about charging it, like I am. I would have to say that you should invest in a cheap car charger, at least 5-10 dollars. That is the most I think you should pay, as all you're doing is charging it, and paying more for anything else is just ridiculous.
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:44 PM

it's always better to stick with the outlet chargers oppose to the car chargers. i have a car chargers but that's usually only for when my phone is on the verge of dying and i really need to make/wait for an important phone call. other than that, i suggest you don't charge your phone in the car because it shorten your phone's battery life. for one, when you are accelerating and braking.. your car's battery is running on an unstable circuit so that gives your phone's battery an unstable charge.