Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old May 17th, 2010, 04:44 PM

Default see wjere it goes or ignore it?

so the last guy i had feelings for. things didnt really work between us.. and this past thursday he tells me he" likes me but he just cant admit.. weird huh" seriously no joke.. this came out of a 22 yr olds mouth.. and the sad part is i still kinda like him but i put all feelings aside becasue well.. i know its not going to work out we tired it once and it went horrible.
not to mention his main mission in life right now is to bone as many ppl as he can.. and i just dont know if i should see where it goes.. or just ignore it ?
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:54 PM

theres a reason why it didnt work out the first time and unless you guys cna solve those problems right now.. and talkit out then give it a try.. cause if you dont then you will always wonder.. and if not.. then move on.. i mean ppl dont change unless they want too and if he doesnt want too then things are gonna be good at first. and then go down hill agin
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:19 PM

I think just ignore it because I agree I mean if it went horrible the first what makes you think that it will go better. I don't know I just think that move on with your life i mean especially since he wants to get every girl out there I mean I dont think you want a guy that does that.
Old May 19th, 2010, 02:17 PM

i agree i mean do you really want to be that girl who doesnt trust her boyfriend and is alwasy worried that when he goes out hes going to cheat on you.. its exhuasting! lol i now ive been through it. but he has something you dont want and with every girl hes"hanging out with" hes pushing you away.. thats what you should tell him and i know its not easy becasue its easy to fall back into old ways
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:57 AM

I have to agree with the people her. It's obvious that while you still have lingering feelings with this guy, you don't like what happened between the two of you, and you're iffy to be in another relationship. if the test run didn't work the first time, I'd say to avoid him. MAYBE still be friends with him if you two were close, but otherwise, it may be time to move on from this guy.
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:36 PM

personally i dont think i would give him the time of the day.. simply because if he is sleeping with as many people as he can then odds are he isent really that clean.. anyways just remember that if you go for it just be careful and use protection .. anyways it hink there are alot of factores in this thing that only you can answer for your self...
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey Calder View Post
so the last guy i had feelings for. things didnt really work between us.. and this past thursday he tells me he" likes me but he just cant admit.. weird huh" seriously no joke.. this came out of a 22 yr olds mouth.. and the sad part is i still kinda like him but i put all feelings aside becasue well.. i know its not going to work out we tired it once and it went horrible.
not to mention his main mission in life right now is to bone as many ppl as he can.. and i just dont know if i should see where it goes.. or just ignore it ?
i would say not to bother that guy unless all you want to do is to bone other people as well., to put it bluntly. it sounds like you want a real realtionship and he wants to just have sex. there is defiantely a major conflict, so i would not recommend going out with him anymore as a lover.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 05:50 PM

i haver a freind like this guy who basically wants to have sex with anything with boobs and a vagina.. and the girl he cared about..well they dont even speak anymore. and i saw all the things she went through with his ups and downs it was like he only wanted her when he wanted her.. dont do it.. not worth it.. when he matures and realizes it.. he'll come around. until then dont wait
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:52 PM

how does he feel about the situation? not the older .. but the younger brother.. becasue if hes fine with it and your fine with ti then oh well it was a long time ago but if your not fine wiht it then well you may never be fine withit dies that makr sense.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:24 PM

oh this is a toughie. but it's hard to be in a relationship with someone if you said his mission is to 'bone as many people' haha. if that's his motive than it's better off not to start a relationship or date someone like that because you will just end up getting hurt. there's tons of fishes in the sea with way better potential!!