Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old May 11th, 2010, 03:28 PM

Default Iron Man 2

didn't get the cahnce to watch iron man 2 yet so have anyone watched it already? not even iron man 2.. i never even watched the first one yet.. so should i really hop on that iron man bandwagon?!? is it really really good?? how's the second one for those who already watched it last weekend
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:53 PM

i loved ironman! the first one was amazing i seriously love robert downey jr! lol but i havent seen the 2nd one yet and im hearing its okay. i mean i guess theres hadrly any action parts in it like everyone had suspected but its still number one at the box office im still curious to see for myself,.
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:55 AM

I saw Iron Man 2. It felt like the first and last 30 minutes of the movie were exactly what I wanted in a movie. however, if they had cut a bit from the beginning, removed some parts of the middle that didn't make sense, then it would've been a better film, particularly all the hints to the future Avenger movie.

A reviewer I trust said that the movie is great, but nothing special in comparison to the 1st one. However, it is still a fun film.
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:32 PM

i have not seen iron man nor iron man 2 i was also wondering the same thing if i should catch up on the movies and watch the show to see whats going on.. i mean to me it seems kinda like transformers im not to sure if im right or wrong but then again i would like to see it to judge for my self. hopefully i would like the movie.
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:54 PM

Hmm.....I don't think you'd be missing anything if you saw the 2nd Iron Man, but I will say that it wouldn't hurt if you went and saw the first one before you saw the 2nd one. In fact, I recommend it to be honest.

Thankfully, Iron Man's DVD is really cheap in some places, so I would check out as soon as possible.
Old June 12th, 2010, 12:29 PM

oh wow, iron man 2 is really awesome! it's definately one of the few sequels i've seen that is still really good. as good as the first iron man, i don't know, but it is definately still a great summer movie.

i'd see it regardless if you saw the first one or not, it is that good.
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:17 PM

eventhe best fall down stomes sometimes even the wrong words seems to reryhm, out of the dount that fills your mind you findally find you and i collide i totally messed up this song.. but im ready to go home!