Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old May 11th, 2010, 11:18 AM

Default when you hug someone and they smell amazing.

i love when i hug my guy and he smells soo good you cant help but kinda take a little sniff haha sounds creepy and weird but i love it.. espeically when your face to face and giving a hug goodbye.. mmm
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:11 PM

haha i know what you mean no worries. i remember i dated this guy and he smelled amazing! i loved his cologan it wasnt strong it just smelled.. soo good and now whenever i smell that scent i automatically think of him lol.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:29 PM

haha yeah i now what you mean. that alwasy happens to me or when you smell something and then it reminds you of soemthing or someone you have havent seen in awhile. and then the memorie puts s smile on your face haha sounds corny but still.. i like that feeling.
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:17 AM

hahaha i do that too! i remember one time i wore my ex boyfriends jacket and it smelled sooo good! i didnt want to be a freak and smell it but when i took it off late that night i could still smell it on my clothes. some guys just smell better then others haha and you remember the better smelling ones :]
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:47 PM

haha yeah the secent stays on your skin and tops while the current guy im dating im not a huge fan of his cologan.. i mean its not a bad one i just like other ones better .. he has alot of different types but hiw mom gave him one for christmas and he loves it.. always wearing it
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:36 PM

Yeah some guys just have better smelling cologne and it is just so nice to smell it. I don't know but it just makes you feel all nice inside haha. Puts a nice big smile on your face especially when you smell it somewhere else and just remember a good time with that person.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:42 PM

when i read this it put a huge smile on my face.. becaseu io do that with all my boyfreinds clothes. we've been going out for a year now.. and it still dosnt get old to me.. i love it when he gives me a hug bye and i can smell his wonderful smelling scent hahaha
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:13 PM

it might sound weird but i love it when my boyfriend does my laundry because when i get my clothes from his house im always reminded of him.. we do not live together but we stay at each others houses very often so most of our laundry get mixed up. but ilove putting on a shirt and smelling the sent of his house its that instant comfort. His cologne does not really phase me becuase its nto a favorite of mine but his scent( body. and the scent of his house) drive me wild.
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:52 PM

I don't know if it's really creepy to enjoy the scent. I think it's normal. It's part of identifying and taking comfort with your person, I think. Then again, I wouldn't know too much about it.

However, I can say that I understand if you want to take a little sniff. Sounds normal to me.
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:12 PM

yesss! i love that omg my ex boyfriend smeled amazing and i would always tell him and joking he would reply" yeah thats my natural scent" lol but yeha i mena i kow what type of cologan he used but would it be weird if i bought it for my current boyfreind lol becasue when i smell it it really rminds me of my ex. but i lovee the smell