Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old May 10th, 2010, 10:54 AM

Default breaking up with someone?

So i had recently had to break up with someone and i think it was the hardest thing i could ever do because i really loved this person. he recently told me that i ment the world to him and he now knows he does not want to spend the rest of his life with out me. so he asked me to take him back. well i did.. i am not sure if i made the right choice but im hoping that i did.. im just being super careful not to let him get too close to my heart again.. dont want to deal with heart break again. did i do the right thing taking him back?
Old May 10th, 2010, 02:02 PM

well it all just really depends on what your doing with your self.. if you think he is going to be a positive part of your life then by all means i say you should give him a second chance. other than that i would not do that because there is so many other people out there.. but you cant put up a block wall your just going to have to trust him not to hurt you. good luck.
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:32 AM

sometimes the things you fight over can just keep coming back so make sure its not one of those reacurring arguments becasue if so then its just going to stay the same and keep going in circles
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:30 PM

breaking up with someone is hard.. i mean even if you want to break up it just takes a lot of courage to muster up those words. if you took him back maybe it's because you have some kind of hope that the relationship is going to work? it never hurts to take a second chance just to confirm if you're decision is right.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:30 PM

either way breaking up with someone or getting broken up with is not easy.. unless you have no heart. my friend recently got" boken up " with and i put it in quotes becasue theyw ere never in a realrtionship theyb just dated for 6 months.. and she was a mess! a mess
Old May 21st, 2010, 10:41 AM

i know where your coming from..when you take someone back you always worrie about making the right decision. its tough but i think you must not put up a block wall becasue when your doing that your basically looking for flaws and mistakes on his part. when your putting up a block wall its never a good thing because it makes you angry about little things that normally would have just floted by but now you catch them and bring them up and make a big deal about it..
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:26 PM

I agree with Taylor. Not putting up a wall is definately a good idea. It's like, if you're guarding yourself from heartbreak, you're denying yourself any sort of emotional intimacy that you had in the previous relationship. The relationship is simply going to end at this rate. Part of love and relationships is being totally vulnerable and exposed to your loved one, and trusting them that they won't hurt you, but the trade off is that you feel much closer to the person.

I'm not sure what the fight was...however, I have to say, part of me thinks you should focus on yourself before you focus on others, although I have to say, if you really like him, he deserves at least one more chance, I think.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:11 PM

he said he COULDNt see himself with ou in the future?? hmm well i mean thats hard beacasue what if you could see yourserlf with him.. well i eman i thin it was good that you gave it a second chance becaseu maybe he had an eye openong experince and now maybe has had a change or heart all in time. it will all happen with in time
Old July 14th, 2010, 12:16 PM

I totally agree with Joanelle.. if you think the person is sincerely sorry and you still love them and think the relationship can work then go for it. Cuz you never know how things will turn out, and people do change so i think love is all about taking risks and chances and putting yourself out there to get hurt. cuz u dont want to hold back your feelings either cuz then you also wont truly be happy. So give it your all and if things dont workout in the end, at least you know that you gave it your all cuz u only live once so its better to not hold back on your feelings you never know if he might be that special one =]
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:30 PM

i tend to have a second chance policy when it comes to these sort of things. a relationship can be very taxing on a person, whether or not they are having fun or not, and being together with someone can be a hard time. i would say that with the two of you, it sounds like you're working through whatever issues you had, which is good. I'd say stick with him, though if he screws up and you're not happy, do what you must to make yourself happy.