Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old May 4th, 2010, 01:32 PM

Default opinions!

okay soo i just got a call from a friend that ive known for awhile. and hes dating my best freind who ive known pssshh for more thena while.. years, more then 10 yrs too. well he calls me and asked me waht color roses she would like best and then he says" did she tell you i hit her last night" and i was like " what you hit her?"
and he was all yeah i was asleep and she was trying to wake me up and i accidently just hit her" we all went out last night

well anywyas ive been talking to her all day and she hasnt mentioned anything.. should i bring it up or wait till she gets the flowers and bring it up then.
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:34 PM

ohh and it sounds like a complete accident to be honest i mean shes not a dumb girl she knows.. becasue i know when we wake my dad up he has a fist ready like hes always on the defensive and hes never ever been violent in any other way
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:22 PM

i agree it sounds like a complete accident i mean im sure he didnt mean too and im really saying that becasue if he was awake and did it ohhh hell no.. that wouldnt be okay but its kinda a refelx thing. but yeah just bring it gradually maybe when she mentions that he bought her flowers
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:14 PM

if i was waking up my boyfriend and he hit me when i woke him up i would be like wtf and be like why did you hit me.. and if he said he was sorry and didnt mean to i just like starttled him or something when i woke him up then i dont think i would tell my best friend simply because it was an accident.. i think if it was a serious thing she would have told you.
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:16 PM

maybe she doens't think it's a big deal that's why she didn't bring it up. he was half asleep and i'm sure it was all just an accident. some people are like that.. they are sooo in the zone that they don't even know what they are doing sometimes. but if you want to bring it up i don't think theres anything wrong. no biggy anyways.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:02 PM

well.. something like this happened to my freind except replace the flowers with tickets.. and she told me after she told me he bought her some concert tcivkets she wanted.. becasue rhe card said sorry and i asked why did they say sorry?! and then she told me.. i mean i comepletely agree he was asleep.. but i mean if shes a true friend she will tell you becaseu you will be the last one to judge her.
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:17 AM

I'd say it sounds like an accident. If you are really worried, bring it up as soon as possible....but yeah, it sounds like an accident. Kind of like if a guy tucks in a bed too tightly, tries to remove parts of the sheets to loosen it, loses his grip, and accidently punches his girl in the face.

....and I got the last part from a stand up comedy routine, but yeah, accidents happen.
Old May 21st, 2010, 11:13 AM

i think it seems like something innocent but then if it was just an accident why did he call you and then also buy her flowers to say sorry. if my bf hit me and then called my best friend n bought me flowers i would be thinking that he ment to do it and when he relised what he did he figured he needed to say sorry before something bad happend.
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:03 PM

Good point.

personally, I think that if they did call, they must have been extremely freaked out, and needed some advice. Some people would do those things, I imagine, freak out, and contact their friend for advice. However, Taylor brings a good point.

I'd figure to see if it was an accident or not.
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:17 PM

i would wait till she got the flowers because she has to know that you helped him i mean hes not justgoing to guess your fav flower and address haha soo yeah and then if she brings it up then she does and if not then she wont. and you can i mean it sound slike an accident its nothing serious.