Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old May 4th, 2010, 11:31 AM

Default fantasy woman

i think its funny that some guys are with girls that look nothing like there" fantasy girl" or what there " perfect girl " would look like. and it amazes me because most the time they cheat on there gf with a girl who looks like there fantasy...

so this makes no sense to me at all! is it just that they cant get a girl that looks like that or they decide not too.. what?!
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:11 PM

right! like the last guy i dated he was into blones and girls. and im not blone at all.. normally tyhy are tall and im 5'2 and he alwasy critized what i wore. soo yeah idunno why we dated or how we dated for soo long.. but at the 1 yr point true colors came out and needless to asy .. hes now dating a blonde
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:48 PM

hahaha yeah i know what you guys mean i mean we do it too as girls.. i mean ive never cheated on anyone.. but still like i like dark haired green eyes and the guys i date dont really look like that at all i only dated one guy who had dark hair abd blue eyes.. soo lol
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:50 PM

haha this thread is funny becasue its true we have idea of what our type is andf we date someone the opposite most the time lol i never really thought about it until right now hahha
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:01 PM

its really funny that someoen brought this up. my current boyfriend likes blonde girls with big boobs and blue eyes..well im flat chested, have black hair, and brown eyes.. my black hair is dyed but when he met me my hair was a med brown.. so im not to sure but i do always worrie that me having the wrong color hair and being flat chested will really affect my chances of staying with him.
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:50 PM

While I do imagine that all guys have their fantasy woman, they do know, well, most guys, that it's simply just that: A fantasy. While I imagine it is normal for girls to be insecure about whether or not they're making their man happy, I think most guys, in the end, like the person because of who they are, not because of what fantasy they are...plus, I think the fantasies are either purely physical fantasies, or more extreme/stereotyped fantasies, if that makes sense
Old May 25th, 2010, 03:11 PM

I agree with Betty. For some of these people, the fantasy person is just that, a fantasy. Even if you imagine that your fantasy man is Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp, there is really no way that you'll be able to get those exact guys, or guys that look like that, and even them, it seems to just be based on superficial qualities, not inner qualities that really attract us to them. At least, that's what I think.
Old June 4th, 2010, 01:29 PM

so i was talking to my husband and we were talking about his younger brother.. his brother we will call him jack, met my father in laws friends daughter and commented "damn she was so hot.. shes the type of girl you hope to get knocked up" do guys really have this mind set? i was shocked when i heard this comment. i couldn't believe that was said i kinda lost all respect i had for his brother.. thats a horrible thing to say. i guess she was the type of girl he always dreamed of having..
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:42 PM

Some guys have this mindset, but some guys don't. I think if guys did have the mindset that younger brother had, they would be a LOT easier to predict, haha.

personally, I have to wonder why some guys settle for some other woman when it's not their fantasy woman. Then again, I have to wonder why some women don't hold out for their fantasy man as well.