Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:36 PM

Default in the words of..

marilyn monroe.

"No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't"

so tell your kids/ sisters/ cousins they are pretty its a great self cofidence booster
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:55 PM

yupp. thats soo true.. confidence goes a long way.. ppl with more self confidence seem to do better and im not saying make someone super big headed and tell them they are better then anyone else.. no no thats not it at all.. but what i am saying is that yeah everyone deserves to be told how nice they look
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:26 AM

mhm! i couldnt agree more. confidence can take you a long way and when you dont have any self confidence it really puts you in a hole thats harder to get out of then any hole.
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:08 PM

i love m. monire and my sister is alwasy like " she was such a slut" blah blah blah. but i love her i lover her story like of her life.. how she lived it and her tragic death but still i like her quotes and ive read countless books on her.. but still my sisters dont understand
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:13 PM

yeah i agree i tink everyone should be complimented even if they dont look that great it doesnt hurt. and like someone said a little self confidenece is never bad,. so i do agree every little girl should be told shes pretty even if shes not.
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:49 PM

true true its sad to see beautiful girls and they have no sdelf confidence i mean yeah theres obviously a limit like you cant make them big headed and only make them reliable on there looks soo yeah theres a fine line but still self confidence and how someone holds them self is more attractive then looks sometimes
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:34 PM

all young girls should be called a princess and told how amazing and pretty they are. i have two neices and i call them princess and im always telling them how pretty they are and how they have such good style when they dress them selfs.. to see them smile makes me smile.. its really a cute thing to see a young childs eyes light up
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:59 AM

i agree 100% with this quote. everbody should be told that they look beautiful because like someone said confidence goes along way and when a woman or a child feels good about them selfs they are more likly to become successful. always smile at some one and compliment them on something that you like about them or what their wearing.
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:56 PM

i agreei think that you should be told your pretty so you have self confidence and like everyone else has sad a little self confidence has never hurt anyone. so tell some little girl shes pretty and it will brighten up her day
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:06 PM

I definately like this idea. Basically telling someone that they are pretty when they need a little pick-me-up, it really helps.

Although you shouldn't do this too often, I think, or else they may get an over-inflated head. I know someone who has average looks and build, but is really arrogant with how he acts because he was told a lot when he was young that he was very handsome.

But a little compliment can't hurt.