Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old May 3rd, 2010, 05:21 PM

Default 5 day feel better diet/ excersie plan!

soo does anyone have one! haha anythign maybe eating more of something or drinking less of something i just need to fit in a tight drtess on sat and its that time of the month for me so im carrying a little more water weight then normal so i just want to let the bloating feeling go away
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:05 AM

i know what you mean. umm well there are water pills that let you lose some of the water weight and i think the way they wrok is you just have to stay hydrated and they release all excess water my freinded used them for a wedding so she could fit in the dress fine and she lost like 5 pounds but she excersised daily
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:44 PM

I think just exercise and probably stick to only eating fruits and vegetables for the five day period. And only drink water none of that other sweet drinks like soda or anything like that. I think that would probably help. I don't know how much it would work but it should at least help you fit in that dress. Or at least hopefully it does.
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:23 PM

I remember someone I know was trying to lose a lot of weight in a short period of time, so they simply ate little, drank water, and they lsot weight...but it was very rapid. I think I may try that, but substitute everything with veggies and natural foods.
However, it's so expensive to find food during lunch that is both natural, and well, cheap. D: That's the hardest part, price.
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:48 AM

I would say if you want significant impact in your body and weight in 5 days, the best thing is to eat less and eat healthier and work your butt off in cardio. Run a lot, do stairs/bike/eliptical in 2 hours. Eat more fruits, eat vegetables and salad, drink nothing but water, and cut down on the amount of carbs and focus on exercises as well.

However, I'm not sure how much this'll affect your body, it could impact it in a bad way if you're not careful.
Old May 21st, 2010, 10:08 AM

just limit your calories, kick up your gym sesh. also whats really important, make sure you burn off more calories that what your intake is. thats the quickest way to lose the weight.. and what you should eat should be things like salad, veggies and alot of fruit.
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:06 PM

Makes sense to me, Taylor. It sounds so easy, yet why is it so hard to do?

But yeah, I definately agree. Just limit your calories, and work harder at the gym while burning more calories than what you eat. Simple enough.

Now if we can actually try and do this for a good period of time, we'll be set.
Old June 14th, 2010, 10:36 AM

i was reading in my new magazine then i saw an article about losing water weight and they said the best way to lose that water weight is actually to drink more water because when your body is dehydrated then it causes the body to bloat trying to hold onto any water or anything you put into your system its horrible.
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:27 PM

Only other thing I can think of for a diet is to try to detox yourself. I remember looking through blogs, and one of them was talking about a 3 Day Detox Diet. Essentially, what that is supposed to do is to clear out your body of toxins, and by the end of the 3rd day, the next morning, you're all awake and ready to go.

At least, that's what I heard.
Old June 17th, 2010, 03:43 PM

i hate that feeling. feeling all bloat when your about to be or on your period. i'm not quite sure but my friend went on a fruit diet for about a week and the bloaty-ness went away. not a lot more at least enough for her to feel satisfied. you can try doing that.