Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old May 3rd, 2010, 05:52 PM

Default dolled up!

dolled up
galmed up! call it what you want.
but i love getting dress to go somewhere like on a date, to a party somewhere i can wear heels dop my makeup and feel good about what im wearing.
imy freinds 21st is this saturday and im just excited about getting ready hahaha. i know weird but i love getting ready for things.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:49 PM

me too! idunno what it is.. i just like doing my makeup, hair and then getting an outfit with some accerssories i love it! espeically if you like your outfit its alot better haha.
i think tis becasue i dont really get ready during the week yet along do my hair and makeup so that whrn ihave somewhere to go i wanna do my hair in makeup as opposed to alwasy looking the same.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:58 PM

yeah that might be it because im the same way i never get dressed up during the week.. i literally wear no makeup throw my hair up and wear a sweatshirt most the time becasue i work inside and i never see anyone.. im also looking a little pasty becasue of this.. i need sunlight! haha its 91 outside and im stuck in here!
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:53 AM

last night we went out for my best freind 21st bday and i wore this cute little dress i bought from forever it was super adorable not to mention im like you guys i never get dressed up i alwasy wear the jeans with a sweatershirt thing too and so it was a nice change to get dressed up for awhile
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:42 PM

seee i always look the same i do my makeup and when i go out i look the same ..soo yeah maybe i should try mixing it up or something.. but i literally just started getting dress all the time.. but now when i go out i feel like i look exactly the same alll the time
Old May 21st, 2010, 04:48 PM

I need to vary my wardrobe now and then. I tend to wear similar clothes now and then, and while I do have something good, I want something new to be honest. I want some variation between what I wear and what I want to go out with.

So yeah, but when I do get ready, it is fun just to figure out what works and what doesn't.
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:45 PM

all dolled up i like that! haha .. but who doesnt lik to get ready really i mean espeically if you have somewhere to go. the only time i dont feel like getting ready to go out is when i dont want to go out. and i just want to stay home and chill.
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:53 AM

I think it is always to fun to get dressed up once and awhile. especially for a lot of people dont regularly wear makeup or dress up it just something fun to do. I love dressing up and wearing a cute pair of heels once and awhile especially since I can't wears on a daily basis since my feet start to hurt after like an hour so it i just fun when you go out with your friends or to a party or something to dress up.
Old May 11th, 2010, 12:03 PM

yeah my freind and i were just talking about how we want to get all dressd up and take pictures when we go out becasue we are normally home bodies and we dont reallt get dressed at all haha sweatshirts and hardly . sometimes no makeup is our daily routine.. she has a bf so she has no one to impress and me.. pshhh i just dont get dress during the week
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:53 PM

i love getting dressed up! but who doesnt haha. thi weekend is one of my freinds 21st bday shes not a close friend but shes a freind who i see almost every weeekend. lol anyways,. today is her bday i believe and saturday si her party. hopefully it doesnt rain!