Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old May 1st, 2010, 05:14 PM

Default Non Sequitir Thread

Okay, since I can't think of anything to do or anything to post on the Blu-Ray/DVD Exchange, I figure....you know what, why not make a thread that is completely Non Sequitir.

Essentially, just post WHATEVER you want. It can be an image, it can be completely unreleated, it doesn't have to correspond to a previous post. GO NUTS.

DEFY THE DVD BLURAY BOARD
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:34 PM

well im going to talk about all the struggles of getting a new house but having no money to decorate it.. it really sucks that there is so many things that are going on in my life and i cant afford exactly what i want.. its really bad.. anyways i have been collecting things from friends to decorate my house.. its a 3 bedroom, 3 bath, with a really big downstairs living room as well as kitchen so im trying to decorate things.. its so stressful...
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:05 PM

oh i know exactly how you feel i remember getting my very first house and its being super stressful. good luck just remember keeping you head on straight, it will be ok. the main staples that you need when starting your house will be. your bed, towels n bath supplys. if you cant afford a couch you can do simple thigns like go to thrift stores or a regular store and buy some pillows and sit on those there are manythings also that you can find for free on craigs list.. so check it out in your area.
Old May 21st, 2010, 04:02 PM

I definately agree with Whitley. The main thngs you need would be a bed and toiletries as well as something or some place where you can prepare and store food. Everyrthing else you can get here and there.

Above all, I would recommendg etting as much help as you can, like your parents or your friends who have had experience in buying a house. Get as much help and assistance as possible so you can be sure that what you're doing is right.
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:33 PM

i misss doing pushups. when i was younger, i was able to do at least 50 pushups, and with these pushups, i was on my way to doing the 100 pushup test that i was training myself for. now i'm stuck only doing 10 pushups.

wahhhhhh, i lost my strength *cry cry cry*
Old June 10th, 2010, 10:01 AM

i am debating on going to temecula tomorrow night. one of my favorite bands is playing there at a local bar, and I really would love to go since i have not seen them in forever. however, i really also don't want to spend so much time and money on driving all the way out just to see a concert...maybe. we'll see.
Old June 12th, 2010, 12:25 PM

temecula is not that far. it's only an hour away from walnut, two hours at the most from el monte. you just have to make sure to take a break from time to time while you're driving so your foot doesn't tense up. otherwise, you're fine.

i hope you went to the concert.