Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old April 30th, 2010, 11:38 AM

Default tattoos being a turn on?

So i have been hearing alot of my friend talking alot about "ohh he has a tattoos, thats so sexy" or " i really wish my boyfriend had a tattoo" and im really wondering if their likeing tattoos because of the turn on factor and how many people are actually turned on by tattoos. i personally like them on guys and if its a good tattoo it makes a guy look a bit hotter.
Old May 1st, 2010, 03:54 PM

I have no preference with tattoos. if it looks good, then more power to the guy, but if it looks bad, then yeah, I'd ask for them to remove it, or just go away. D=

Personally, I am not a fan of tattoos, but if a person has a tattoo, then I think it'll be fine. D: I think...
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:01 AM

i think tattoos are hot, im not into girls but i also think that girls who ahve tattoos are hot as well if they are in good shape. my husband how ever does not have any tattoos, he says he wants to get one but im not sure if he really is but yea i thing tattoos are sexy.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:22 PM

i wouldnt say it was a trun on.. but some guys can really pull it off but it has to come with the entire look.. where i see a guy and im like hes hot and im not only talking about his tattoo. i do like tats but its nothing that a big deal
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:00 PM

i think a guys body makes him sexy not his tattoos.. but then again if a guy has a really good body with tattoos that make him look just that much hotter than im lost if a guy just has tattoos and thats it i usually dont find it attractive.. it just all comes down to his personality and stuff like that.
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:43 PM

I kinda agree with Taylor. It's really the person in general that determines whether or not the tattoos look good or not. If the tattoo compliments the person, then it lokos good on them. I think in the end, that's all the tattoo should do. It should compliment the person rather than define them to be honest.

That's what I think.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:41 AM

my boyfreind loves a girl who has a sleeve of tats on her arm. haha he wishes i had some but to be onest its not really my thing i do have a tattoo but tis hidden and im almost postive that i most likely wont get another one haha dont get me wrong its cool and all but i think im done with my tattoo fix lol