Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old April 28th, 2010, 02:31 PM

Default if someone played you in a movie

i read this quote somewhere a few days ago and it said..

"if they ever do my life story, whoever plays me needs lots of hair color and high heels" -charlize theron

and i couldnt agree more.. i dye my hair alll the time. i sometimes miss my orignal hair color. but at the end of the day if you dont try you'll never know.
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM

hahaha true that. i remember lovingher in the movie monster.. thatw as such a greta movie. and she looked completely different it was crazy from her usual glam and old hollywood look. anyways if they did a movie on my life i think i would want... umm..
kristin stweart to play me haha idunno im drawing a blank!
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:52 PM

i think if i was finding someone to play me in a movie i think i would love to have kristin bell. i think she is such a tallented and motivated girl. there are so many wonderful people out there but then again if im making a movie about me i think i would like to be me in the movie becasue there are so many little things that only i would do.
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:52 PM

idunno who i would want to play me..thats a good question? ummm let me see well it woud have to be someone who onviously looked like me.. so green eyes dark hair.. short.. mmm no one comes to mind.. lol let me think about this..ohh but i think dakota fanning is soo talented and i would like her to play me ven if she has to unfergo some changes haha
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:11 PM

i tweeted this question yesterday and someone 3 of my friends replied. one said. tom cruise.
another said matt damon.
someone said megan foxx and then my other freind said. himsefl unless he declines then TI becasue hes acting now hahahha
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:14 PM

thats a good question! i have no idea who i would want to play my life story, but you know what i have noticed that when you grow up in hollywood.. you grow up fast! like miley cyrus for example im 20 and she looks older then me.. i need someone to make me look older im 20 and no one believes it soo yeah i need there stylist and makeup artist.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:32 PM

hmmm.. welll i think i would want. leighton meester to portray me haha .. i just finsished listening to good girls go bad from corba starship and she was the first one that came to mind.. hmm i think daokta is an amazing actress as well.. hmm tough.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:39 PM

Honestly, I don't know who would play me. I think, personally, I have to say that whoever it was, i would kind of want them to look a little like me, or act like me. My first through was to get someone like a big celebrity to play me....but then again, if we ever met, I think people would just laugh at the dissimilarities in the end. XD
Old June 19th, 2010, 12:40 PM

i think if i ever ended up being played in television, i would end up being a very boring movie. all i would do is to simply sit down, do work in front of the computer, go to school, and just relax when I have some offtime.

at the very least, the most exciting thing that I would do is to work during conventions. otherwise, it's a very boring movie. D: