Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old April 28th, 2010, 11:14 AM

Default So hungry

I am so hungry right now and my stomach keeps growling but I can't eat for another two more hours. I don't know how I am going to last. I hate it when my stomach growls it is so embarrasing but yeah i guess it is a natural way for your body to tell you that its hungry. But seriously its annoying and embarrasing especially in class where you have nothing to cover up the sound.
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:08 AM

i totally agree for me the worst time for my stomach to growl is when im sitting in the meeting with the CEO and alot of other important company people sitting there.. i tried drinking water and chewing gum.. neither one helped and even one of the men looked at me like are you ok? do you need food . i was so emarresed i really didnt know what to do.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:35 AM

working or sitting in class when your stomach starts growling can be embarrersing. but its ok it happends to everybody but the best thing that one can do is to play it cool and if some one hears your stomach then you can jusr simply play it off as if there is nothing wrong with you. haha or you can make a joke.
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:29 PM

yeah haha It is so freaking embarrasing sometimes but I usually just try to hide the sound by either talking over it or something haha and sometimes it does work because people just don't notice it I guess it is not as loud as you think it is or people just ignore. Sometimes i just tuck in my stomach and that prevents my stomach from growling or at least long enough so i can go somewhere else to let it growl.
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:00 AM

im lucky that im sitting at home chowing down on pasta and toast but i know how it is when im out and my stomach is growling and the people around me are looking like shhh haha so i usually try to keep a granola bar or energy bar thing in my purse that way if i was to get to that point and couldnt grab food then i would have that to eat.
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:27 PM

I like that idea, keeping a bar around for those emergency cravings.

When I was in class, I was REALLY craving food, even though I knew there would be dinner at home, but I was stuck in class until 7PM, and I had to eat something. D: So I ended up buying something when I'm already on a budget.

I hate it when those cravings happen. D:
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:44 PM

i know what you mean!! when you are hungry during a class and it's super quite in there.. and sometimes that growling noise can even sound like a fart and people probably thinks it's a fart instead of a growling noise.. i'm hungry right now too.. wish i can eat.. all i had this morning was a sandwich.. i have 2 and a half more hours until i get to dig my face into food.. omg feels like forever
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:02 AM

Yeah that is so embarrasing if it sounds like a fart because people are usually more ok with hearing stomach growling than farts. I hate when you are trying to save money or stay on a budget and then you just get super hungry and ended up ruining savings plan. I usually like bringing snacks with me where ever I go but sometimes I just feel weird taking it out in the middle of class to eat so I usually end up waiting until the end of class when i get super hungry which is bad since your not suppose to wait until your really hungry to eat.
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:14 PM

I am getting a little hungry right now I mean I am not super hungry like my stomach is not growling but I can feel like it is on the verge of growling. gosh why do i always get so hungry. I need to find a way so that i eat throughout the day so i never get this hungry but food is just so hard to store when you go to so many different places throughout the day.
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:51 AM

Don't get me started. I'm already getting hungry despite having a large bowl of cereal, and there is a pizza in the refrigerator....tempting me.......tempting me with it's cheesy meaty goodness.....grah....D:

I think next time, I'll bring a banana with me wherever I go, so I can snack on it whenever I get hungry. may as well eat healthy.