Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old April 27th, 2010, 01:40 PM

Default guy code.

so recently one of my freind started dating and hooking up our freinds ex girlfreind and he had no problem with what he was doing.
we'll call them.. mick and aaron & lorrina
well aaron dated this girl named lorrina for about 2 yrs. they broke up and he moved like 2 hrs away. but we are all freinds theres a big group of us. anyways.. mick starts hanging out with lorrina and hooking up with her.. aaron found out and was pissed adn so were all of our other freinds

soo isnt there like an unwritten rule somewhere that says.. we do not date long term exs"???
Old April 27th, 2010, 02:54 PM

exactly! i think we all know that and it doesnt just applyes to men but femailes as well.. that would annoy me as well i mean thats super shady you know.. who does that apprently mick does haha
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:00 PM

i went throught something like this and i didnt think it was a big deal to be honest,
my best freind dated this guy in highschool.. but we werent best freinds in hs.. we were just friends.. and we hardly hungout.. well they were together for a month and then she broke up with him.

anyways.. 4 yrs later i got to havsu and wehappen to see each other and be in the same hotel. we start hanging out and he asked me out.. my best freind flliipped! she was sooo mad at me.. but at the time i idnt see the big deal. we werent that close of freinds yet and they dated like sophomore yr in highschool for a month! its not like it was years.
Old April 28th, 2010, 04:10 PM

erin.. see thats where i agree with you.. liek it wasnt a seriously relationship. if it was 2 yrs a 1.. or more then yeah.. or even 6 months.. but 1 month.. like come one.. so i dont blame you becasue i think id have the same outlook on the situation.. but that might just be us.
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:06 PM

yeah that arugment can go both ways my friend and i got in a little of an argument when something simliar happened to us.. but you learn from it and you knw what the rules are. but i men i think the 2 yr 1 yr mark is basically solid gold that its off limits.
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:14 PM

ok i think it just depends really on the people.. because i once hooked up with a friend, well i knew my best friend liked him but they were so on again off again and she was dating someone else too so i didnt see a big deal about it.. well lets just say our friendship was over all because of that guy.. i knew her for 10yrs and we both knew him maybe 8 months.. i think the havasu thing is fine and i think the mick loraina thing shouldnt be a big deal unless arron wasnt over lorraina.