Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old April 27th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Default that itch that wont seem to go away!

i hate when i have like an itch on my back or l;eg and no matter how many times i scratch it or how hard i strach it it wont go away! and i remember once thinking like.. what causes an itch!? and i still dont know. so if anyone knows.. feel freel to share
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:12 PM

mmmmhm! know exactly how you feel. i hate that, then you sratch it and sometimes its in a sensitive spot then it starts to tickel and its no longer effective lol. but i have no idea what causes a itch? ive alwasy been curious as well
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:02 PM

Yeah I wonder that too. I mean seriously sometimes when I have an itch in the middle of my back it really sucks because it is so hard to scratch and it is just stays itching no matter how much i scratch it so it is just a really bad annoyance that won't go away. So sometimes if I am at home I just try to sleep the itch off because usually if i just fall asleep and wake up the itch is gone. But the hard part is falling asleep with the itch.
Old April 30th, 2010, 02:00 PM

i hate when it itches and you cant seem to scratch the right place and then your sitting there with tons of scratch marks all up and down your legs and its still itching i really hate when that stuff happend. its horrible..
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:44 PM

does anyone have a back stracher!? hahha i remember i use to have one and they didnt reall help.. it just feels betetr when i do it haha like it gets that itch. hahah anyways . i havent seen a back stracher in awhile i wonder if thney still make the.. they have too right?
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:38 PM

i have had those too but my doctor said that its caused by really dry skin and so it always itches because the skin is super dead and is flaking off and so its causeing the itch to be alot.. try using eucerin cream or aquaphor and they both really help with itching and the dry skin in some cases they are concitered to be a rash.
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:24 PM

yes yes yes! thqat just happened to me last night i came home took off my shoes changed did what i had to do for bed and when it came time to actually get into bed, i had this itch on my foot i couldnt seem to get it! and it bugged the crap out of me