Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old April 26th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Default " whats your count"

so we all ask these questions when we're getting to know someone.. vut how many of us actually tell the truth? i once dated a guy who told me his count was 8.. yeah little did i know it was double that at 16.. i was number 16. after that i was soo grossed out but we dated for almost a yr before i found it.. thats not the reason we stopped talking btw we argued lot..
me on the other hand .. i told the truth!!
Old April 27th, 2010, 10:44 AM

yeah that is alot lol but how old was the guy? its weird.. my count is 4. and i plan to keep it below 10.. and i thik so far im doing a great boyfreind has a count fo 8 so hes double but. what can you do you know.
Old April 27th, 2010, 12:33 PM

wow 16 counts would kinda gross me out as well haha. well yeah i mean i dont really judge a person off that becasue if i see it first hand like i once dated this guy an dhe was like hooking up with all these different girls soo after that i was just really grossed out and didnt want to talk to him hes basically like a man whore.
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:27 AM

yea you just never know if you can trust a person when they tell you what their number is.. im usually honest when i tell someone.. i mean my isnt bad either im only at for. my boyfriend is at lucky number 13! haha that was me.. i was grossed out by it but then again at the same time hes older and guys usually have highter numbers.. im good tho because he was tested and he has nothing..
Old May 1st, 2010, 03:52 PM

Zero. I haven't been with anyone in a sexual relationship at all, although i have dated ther people. However, I think when I am ready, I will be able to do it, although I think that I plan on making sure I dont give it up to anyone, haha.

So yeah, zero.
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:14 PM

well thats good sandy shouldnt ever feel pressured you should want to to do it when you want too thats how it was with me i wasnt pressured at all and im the one who wanted to do it after awhile ... he wasnt a virgin so her was fine with it.
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:57 AM

wow thats really good to be able to proudly say your a virgin.. haha anyways i have a friend thats 22 and she still has her v card and she is planning on keeping it, anyways she usually has to hide the fact that shes a virgin because alot of guys hear that and they usually take off in the other direction, i would think that more guys would like that.
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:53 PM

soo the last guy i dated had thhee highest count ever.. like he was 22 and he had slept with 22 girls. it was ridicoulous i didnt find this out till after that i was number 18.. and yeah i mean okay my count is 4.. hes number 4.. and i was 18.. gag!
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:56 PM

yah i don't think a lot of people would be really upfront with how many people they had sex with. one of my friends had sex with a good amuont of people and she never told her bf the 'truth' about how many she really had. and they've been together for about 3 years now. one of her deep dark secrets.