Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old April 26th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Default new car device.

so i was watching a car commercial and they were talking about the new car that can Parallel park its self.. its The Lexus LS460 i was shocked.. its really good that they were able to invent something that can help so many people park their car inbetween two other cars, its amazing how many people are really unable to park their cars.
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:21 PM

Honestly, that just sounds like it's too good to be true. A car that can self-parallel park, it's just too convinient for me. I think if you do something like that, would you really want to trust your car in the hands of a computer like this? I have a feeling you might crash cars when you attempt that self-parallel park. xD
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:14 PM

I would want to test the car out before I even buy one that self-parallel parks. Mainly watch it in a factory or see a demonstration of the car I'm about to buy try the feature, and if it doesn't work, I don't get charged.

Of course, I bet it works only once, then I end up crashing the car even worse. D:
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:48 AM

there is other cars that self park as well its pretty crazy but it has sensors that help guide the car into a parking spot and remember its not going to park you into a tight spot only one that has plenty of room to park and it wont damaged your car or another car. i think it would be a liability if it was to damage another persons car,
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:56 PM

yeah it is a great idea.. but i have yet to seen one or heard of it well besides on this thread.. but this seems like my kind of car becasue i cant really parallal park lol i need assisantce and im the type of person who leaves alot of spacr just incase i cant get out lol
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:07 PM

well that seeems coool! i think im going to havw to look this up.. and see how it looks/works and what not. cause i now i cant parrallel park most the times and i alwasy need someone to help me.. mainly my boyfriend but i can tell he gets anoyyed
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:48 AM

This reminds me of a video I saw on failblog. It was supposed to be a car that self-breaks when it is speeding towards a stationary car. However, the test failed when the car collided with the back of the car, and all sorts of anticipation of self-breaking cars completely falls apart.

I think the same will happen with self-parallel parking cars. Too risky. D: