Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old April 24th, 2010, 05:50 PM

Default Forget Blu-Rays, let's talk about....

.........LASERDISCS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeaaaah, personally, I have never used a laserdisc, but when I was surfing through youtube, I came across a series of videos that talked about video formats.....and personally, the laser disc just looked FANTASTIC. A HUGE CD about as big as a record, the only thing that I didn't like was that you had to flip it and you'd have multiple CDs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtP5QrzuPSY <-- Where I found the video.....this is awesome

Yeah, it's hard to think of other stuff when the entire forum is limited to Blu-Rays. :P Anyone else got any stories about laserdisc, or any old video formats? *has got nothing else for Blu-Ray*
Old April 26th, 2010, 02:27 PM

what the heck.. laser disks really thats about as boring as blu rays.. if you havent noticed nobody like talking about blu rays or the boring forms they offer on here.. haha jk dont mean to offend you if i did but really lets be more creative on what we do to try and spice this forum thing up because right now it seems kinda dull.
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:57 PM

I know, right. Then again, I don't blame you. Trying to think of posts on this particular side of the forum and topics is just BORING. D:

Ah well, it was worth a shot. At least the video was sort of interesting.
Old May 10th, 2010, 02:37 PM

haha thats why you just start talking about random things that are going on... like you can talk about things like what you last ate, or maybe what your car looks like or something somebody else can comment about and then there are many things you can do to try and have some fun.. i really just dont know what to do i think it would be really funnny...