Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old April 21st, 2010, 02:21 PM

Default old freddie prince jr movies.

soo this morning i got up and took a shower when i got out of the shower i turned on mtv to find a movie just starting..i waited to see what it was and it was called" down to you" with julia Stiles and freddie prince jr. and me loving freddine of course i watched and it was suepr cute! haha but i tink freddie should come back and bring us more. " shesall that"" head over heels" summer catch" and " down to yous"
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:34 PM

ahh loovee him! after reading this i googled him and sarah michelle gallar. i remember when i found out she was pregnant. and jnow they have a daughter i cant wait to see what a cutie shes going to be.. well good fro them.. anyways i love himhes too hot /. him and his closed mouth smile.
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:36 PM

i remember being younger and watching all the movies with him in it.. i think one of my favorite ones is shes all that as well as summers catch. man i remember thinking this guy was so good looking and i really wanted to watch all of the movies he was in because it seemed like his good looks plus a good story line made for a really good movie!
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:11 PM

dammmn hes a sexyy ... haha well i cant say the last word becasue hes a man well anyways.. yeah i love him hes supper hot i think anyone from out generation loves him.. and yeah shes all that is a classic is.. aww summer catch i almost forgot about tjhat one! i want to rent it now
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:32 PM

i just rented shes all that and returned today actually its such a cute movie but it makes me laugh like the humor in iot and what they say also in 10 thinkg i hate about you.. the dad was all" my insurance doesnt cover PMS!" when katt backs into joeys car haha
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:51 PM

i absolutly love all of these movies they used to be alot of my favorite movies when i was youngert and i used to think that freddie prince jr was one of the cutest guys in the world. it was like yummy looking and would make me want to watch any movie he was in just because i could spend about an hour watching a mvie of him!
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:12 PM

i also watched alot of his movies. i think hes a really good actor and i usually like any of the movies hes been in with an exception of like one or maybe two but i think that he really do some good work in the movies that he acted in. its usually really hard to find a person that you like and they do a good job in almost all the movies there in.
Old June 24th, 2010, 05:30 PM

freddie prince jr.. wow so old school. i don't think i heard of him or seen him in any recently movies lately. i know he was pretty well known in the 90s early 2000 but now it's like poof.. he just disappeared. the only movie i remember watching from him was of course She's All That. pretty good movie! i love movies in the 90s!
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:48 PM

haha i remmeber when i heard he was having a baby with his wide sarah michelle gellar i was like omg no way!!! haha but we never hear about them either the paps stopped watching them or they are just super lowkey i wonder where they even live himm.. lol