Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old April 21st, 2010, 02:15 PM

Default sex and the city 2!

i recently when to go watch date night with my little sister and they should a preview for sex and the city 2! ahhh it got me soo excited i cant wait till may 27 im going to be there the first day with my mom and sister just like when the first one came out. anyways it looks fun fun fun. and i cant wait to see whats gonna happen
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:32 PM

ahhh ! i know im super excited all there clothes and shoes are super cute i cant wait to see what has happen soo far wait to see if carrie is pregnant.. and now the real old samantha is back! even tho smith jared was a hottie and im gonna miss him i still cant wait to see miranda go back to her old ways
Old April 27th, 2010, 11:59 AM

me too.. my mom and sister the three of us went and called it a girls night so im sure when the second one comes out we are gonna do the exact same thing. haha we use to watch the show and ten we were ultra excited when the movie came out and now its the 2nd movie! ahh
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:01 PM

Omg I am so excited for this movie to come out. I can't wait until the movie comes out. I am just so looking for it. It is definitely a great girls night out movie can't wait. It looks really interesting or at least what I have seen throught the trailers. I can't wait until may 27th
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:28 PM

ahhh super excited for this the time is getting closer! and i cant wait for it to come.. i keep see all the previews on movies im watchig or tv and it looks soo glamorous and stylist and ahhh good! soo yes on the 27th of may i will be watching this movie.
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:27 PM

Am I the only one who doesn't look forward to this movie? XD While I think the series may have been good, I heard that the first movie was REALLY bad. D:
And now they're making a 2nd one? D: Waugh.....I want to see the trailer and see how bad it is, hahahahaha.
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:27 AM

what! no no no i loved the first movie it was soo good! and i was super excited to see it so it had alot of expectations to meet and it felt me with a huge smile o my face it was soo good i cant wait till the 27th its gonna be amazing! ahhh lol carrie. aiden! big! ah
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:41 PM

im reeadddyy! cant wait these next weekedns coming up are going to be busy busy.. this saturday my freinds 21st.. and then the 23 on sunday my other friend bday.. and then next weekend sex and the city! and a western party.. and then... the week after that my friends grad party and havasu! super excited!!
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:59 PM

I guess I have to say while the idea of another movie does sound good, I have to wonder if A) it's going to be any good at all in comparison to either the series or the 1st movie, and on top of that, will it suffer from Sequel-itis, IE, it can't live up to the original in any way?

I guess we shall see.
Old May 26th, 2010, 11:11 AM

I can't wait until Friday because that is when i am going to watch it so excited. I didn't watch the first one but I just really feel like watching this one. I really like the show so hopefully it is as good as the show. And I really want to see what really made it into the movie and what didnt since they film fake scenes can't wait.