Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old April 21st, 2010, 02:03 PM

Default everyone and there mom with a fragrance!

i swear i feel like everyone is coming out with a perfume.. halle berry is the lastet. but keep an eye out for. jenifer anisiton. bruce willis. the situation! like come on. even the situation has a line coming out
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:27 PM

lol there is already a thread on here about how many people have sents coming out. but yea i know EVERYbody has sents coming out but most of the reality stars sents are sold at a much cheeper price that what some of the big designers sents are going for. personally i dont like to but the sents that are made from celebs and stuff because i dont think the quality is as good.
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:07 PM

i dont really think that the fragrance is selling i think its really the persons name that is selling.. i mean like some brands.. their clothes look really ugly and yet at the same time they are just selling because it says some designers name on it and then if you watch some brands that are offered at lower retail places are usually just doing it for money not for the reputation.
Old April 26th, 2010, 04:54 PM

im sure you guys have seen beyonces "heat" perfume right?? shes in a red dress all oilyed up and singing fever from peggy lee.. well that drives me insane! that shes sing that song.. i love that song so its not the song.. its the fact that shes singing fever .. when her perfumes name is heat the entire commerical i was all ohh this is clever and the name is probably fever.. and its heat
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:48 PM

for reals! everyone has one these days. halle berry, jen aniston the beckhams, beyonce, pshhh everyone! well i guess its a good move becasue i mean get a good perfume and scent together and bam! money maker.
Old May 24th, 2010, 01:31 PM

i know i agree i hate that everybody and their moms are putting out a fragrance line but i just really cant stand it seriously there are so many more diffrent things they could market but then again i guess alot more people wear perfume or colonge than they maybe wear clothes? idk maybe? ahha anyways there are so many things going on.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:19 PM

honestly! even the situationation has a fragrance coming out! like what the eff! haha but i gues si mean elizabeth taylor had diamons for ever and im sure that was a souce of income for a long time.. frangrances make good money .. and can be around for quite awhile.