Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old April 21st, 2010, 02:00 PM
Default umpa-lumpa status

soo.. you know what i mean when i say umpa-lumpa status right?? like when someone has ORANGE skin. i think to myself.. like what are you thinking! you look super orange there is no possible way you can think that looks cute??? idunno.. i just remember one year for prom this girl in my graduating class has a bad spray tan and then she wore a green dress... umpa lumpa status for reals this time tho haha
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:14 PM

i knew exactly what you meant when i read the title haha my sister and i always say that. but yeah i wonder the same thing.. like what the hell are you thining that does not look cute.. your orange!like orange!
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:20 PM

yea some girls try to go too dark to fast and it causes them to get this horrible orange glow. they usually dont even notice that there orange but they think their tan. i persoanlly like to be brown not orange.. but i have witnessed that girls who tan to quick to fast usually turn a bit orange and they usually think that they look super good its horrible.
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:02 PM

the girl looking orange and then wearing a green color dress to prom, man i kinda feel bad for her becasue one.. she probably didnt even relize that she looked so orange and then when she wore her green dress she must have really looked like a little oompa loompa!
Old April 26th, 2010, 04:50 PM

hahah that was funny tho.. yeah i have an issue with tanning.. i cant and the places i can like my stomach you dont see all the time.. and then i swear i dont tan from my shoulders up. its impossible to try to get some color in me
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:37 PM

this past weekend i was at my church and they had family warship day out in the field. it was really fun we were out in the sun all day and i have a total big deal tan.. haha its bad because i was wearing a shirt with sleves and so i have a big time farmers tan that i now have to work on getting rid of before a few days..
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:58 PM

hahaha thats kida sad! i would hate that! imgaine looking back at those pictures and being like wtf but yeah hopefully she was taller and not too short haha but its one of those thigns that you cane hlep but laugh at ya know haha! too funn tho
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:52 PM

Orange Skin, Green Dress.....OH MY GOD, OOMPAH LOOMPA STATUS!

But yeah, you're right. The really orange skin is just ridiculous. @_@ How can they put that much of a spray tan on there.....why not try and, you know, get tanned naturally?

I dunno, that's me.
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:07 PM

reminds mne of amanda bynes and how her tan job was. it was ORANNNNGE.

i never had a tan job like that, though i don't understand how people will find that attractive. personally, i have to say that if i do get a tan job, i just get a TINY hint of tan, just a very tiny portion of tan, not just sprayed on heavily.