Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old April 16th, 2010, 02:00 PM

Default man shows..

My boyfriend is all about watching man vs wild,MANsers, manhunt, survivor man and a few other shows like that,, i mean some of them are pretty cool but some of them really just drive me insane and i cant stand them. anywyas he always talks like he cant wait until one day when hes stranded out in the wilderness and he will be able to survive im just not totally sold on the idea. anyways.. who else watches man type shows..?
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:04 PM

i agree i hate watching surivivor man shows. i guess if he was placed out into the wilderness then he would be able to survive and stuff like that.but really i dont ever plan on going anywere that i would get stuck out in the wilderness and have to count on my survival skils.. i just really wouldnt want to risk that,
Old April 19th, 2010, 03:10 PM

MANswers haha i remember seeing this preview and iit was like how to have sex on a motorcycle and how many ways you can.. no joke so no wonder its interesting to men! another one was hown may blondes does it take to screw in this light bulb.
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:38 PM

omg i remember watching that episode about how many blondes does it take to screw in this light bulb. i sometimes watch it because its so random and dumb i cant help but watch it.. like one night i was watching an episode adn it was talking about the best thing a girl can drink to sleep with a guy,, the answer was his saliva becasue of the testostrone causes the female to get into the mood!
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:04 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha. Man Shows......I remember some of them....I remember one that really made me angry at times, it was a show literally called "The Man Show" with dancing girls on strip poles, a guy that can drink beer really fast, and everyone drinking booze on the show on Comedy Central. It was very weird. xD
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:44 PM

haha yea i have seen these shows before and i think its really funny watching them.. some of them i make fun of them while others actually really catch my attention. theres this one that two people are sent into this area and they have to avoid being cought by these two guys who are looking for them and they have to get past a certain point to win the show.. its pretty cool.
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna Garcia View Post
Hahahahahahahahaha. Man Shows......I remember some of them....I remember one that really made me angry at times, it was a show literally called "The Man Show" with dancing girls on strip poles, a guy that can drink beer really fast, and everyone drinking booze on the show on Comedy Central. It was very weird. xD
I think with this show, it was funny just to see the guys act so.....well, so over-the-top manly with their actions and what they were preaching. Even so, you can tell they were having fun with it with how ludicrous they were. When you hear Adam and Jimmy talk in real life, it doesn't feel like they're the same guys from the Man show..