Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old April 16th, 2010, 02:56 PM

Default the smell of nature..

ok so i know this is kinda out there for a topic that is all about perfumes but who else other than me loves the smell of nature.. out in the open when the air seems like it smells cleaner, and when you go to places and your like in the forest and it seems so green and just peaceful i really just get excited when i get into nature and i can smell all the amazing scents.
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:28 PM

i love camping and i love going on nature hikes and just taking in the air and its a totally relaxing time. anyways this past weekend we went camping and my boyfriend found a mint plant so for breakfast the next morning he made us all mint tea to drink with breakfast i thought it was really sweet.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 02:32 PM

i forgot what the company is. i think it might be degree but there coming out with a new line that is sented like things in nature. im not to sure which sents that there going to be using but they are making it in a deordrant and body spray so you can match you sents. im not really sure if i would wearing something that makes me smell like a tree.
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:10 PM

oh i have smelled that one by dagree. i think its kinda cool that they are trying to become more appelling to the people who are more intouch with nature or think that they will relax more when they are wearing things that are associated with nature. so hopefully that the company is making a good deal with things,
Old April 27th, 2010, 12:48 PM

i like the smell of freshness and coconut lime seems to alwasy smell like a tree and i love it.. seriously i think i want to go get another candle from bath and body works.. but yeah other then that i think my number one scent is cinnamon mmm i loveee cinnamon anything.. well except vodka.. ehhh.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:49 PM

haha anything that smells like a coconut really makes me like the scent, i have my house smelling like coconut, my perfumes really smell more on the tropical side, as well as many other things that i use tend to be more on the fruity tropical smell. i love the hawiian tropic.. coconut rum scent..
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:17 PM

yeah i like fresh smells.. too fruity makess me sick and i hate cotton candy smells but i love cotton candy haha but i do like coconut lime as well its a very good scent semms clean witha twist.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:44 PM

I do love those fresh smells. Honestly, I'm not sure where I can get those smells outside of Bath and Body Works, but then again, I think I'd be able to order those online.

I think what I like best is the fruity smells, but it can't be too much. It just has to be a hint of the fruity smell. Just a tiny hint.
Old June 19th, 2010, 01:46 PM

I haven't been able to step out into nature as of recently, or went out to the park, but I can say that the best thing that is really nice is smelling flowers or the trees or leaves when you are lying down in places like a park, or a very green spot of your local college. It was really good.

At least, that's what I smelled back when I was going to college and chilling there.
Old June 24th, 2010, 06:36 PM

i went hiking in the mountains recently and let me tell you, it's like a whole new universe. everything is just so serene! i loev being outdoors and i do love the smell of nature. i live in the city so seeing more greens than cars is so gorgeous! definitely going to go on my hiking trips again!