Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old April 16th, 2010, 12:24 PM

Default color eyeshadows.

so when i went out shopping the other day i happened to wonder into the make up section and when i was looking at their colors i wasnt really impressed. it seemed like all the stuff they had was there just to look like it was summerish colors.. i didnt like the colors of that collection.. and to make matters worse i havent seen any makeup yet this summer that i like. i have been looking because i want to buy some more.. who else does not like the colors for the 2010 summer collections?
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:45 PM

i actually found some colors that i really liked. i am excited for this seasons colors. alot of diffrent brands have a wide array of colors to choose from. they usually will tell you what works best with your eye color, personally i have poo brown eyes so i usually stick to bronzes and pale colors simply because i think blue looks too bad on me.
Old April 19th, 2010, 11:18 AM

i like wearing eye shadows because i think it makes my eyes look really pretty and then i love wearing eye shadow to the beach and stuff when im out and about. anyways i think some people should really not wear eye shadow like the lady at walmart who was rocking bright blue eye shadow.. and she was pale white.. it was horrible..
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:45 PM

well i think last year all the colors and clothes were more neon and i love the idea of bright colors for summer.. for example i have on neon pink polish on my toes and fingers and i love it! i think it looks great. but yeah as for makeup i alwasy kinda stick to the same colors.. like browns golds, bronze.. and then like purple and what not.
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:56 PM

i really do not like this years colors for eye shadows last years like you said were all neon and stuff like that because the way that they do and when there all brite they really can show a good sence of a persons personality and other things like that.. i really like wearing brite colors during summer because they make me in a good mood.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:31 PM

i actually really like this years colors i dont think that the neon colors really worked too well for others.. but anyways i like this years better than last year because from what i noticed is that alot of these colors are from nature that alot of this years colors are ones that you will find in nature and other places liek that.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:10 PM

yea i really am getting more into makeup these days an i love the eye shadow pallets like my mom and sister both have really nice ones from mac and i dont have one and im super jealous but i do have some other shadows from there and i have just learned to appricate it alot more
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:24 PM

I guess I am more into neutrals so the color selection is not that big of a deal to me. I haven't really been wearing makeup lately especially around my eyes because I guess I have a really bad habit of rubbing my eyes so if i do that and have makeup on I would probably just look like a panda face or something haha. I don't know I just cant go a day without at least touching my eyes once so i just think putting makeup on would be a bad idea because all that stuff would probably go into my eye.
Old May 21st, 2010, 11:56 AM

i like to stick to a more nutural pallet, simply because there are so many ways you can wear neural colors.. like bronze and nude. i recently bought some bronze colored meneral makeup.. ones called "fools gold" and the other one is called "nude" both seem to be really close in color but the nude will acent any colors where as the fools gold is more of a really goldsparkle color. i like this years color selections.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 01:17 PM

I think that neutrals are better. I don't really good with colored eyeshadows because i have small eyes so I think neutrals work best for me. Plus I usually dont wear eye shadow so only on special occasions like parties. I like bronze and browns with a little sparkle to it. It is like the best color for my face for me.